*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377426-Bird-Flu-Pandemic---Scare-Tatics-AGAIN
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #941759
Opinion and views on what is and what is not being reported on...
#377426 added October 5, 2005 at 2:12pm
Restrictions: None
Bird Flu Pandemic - Scare Tatics AGAIN
http://www.nytimes.com/2005/10/05/politics/05flu.html?ei=5088&en=60f673138694f93...


Yes, Bird Flu is deadly, but is the government only telling us what they want us to know to justify what a few in the American Government want to do?

I think so.

First, we need to know if the people who have contracted the Bird Flu so far, were working with the infected birds. Do we know? Yes, basically we do know.

Quote:
All five people are believed to have become infected from contact with chickens and none transmitted the virus...

Quote:
The confirmed and suspected infections in Japan were found among blood samples taken last spring from 58 people who helped dispose of the dead chickens. The tests detect proteins known as antibodies that develop to fight off infection.

Health officials suspect that the infected people did not take proper precautions, like wearing masks, when they came in contact with the birds or contaminated areas.


AND WHAT DOES BUSH WANT TO DO?

The first response plan from this administration is to give President Bush the authority to use American Military Boots on the ground to enforce quarantines. THIS IS CONSTITUTIONALLY ILLEGAL - but does that fact stop Bush Boy from wanting the POWER to use American Military Personnel against American citizens?

I just don't have any trust left in this current administration to make the best decisions on my behalf, no confidence for the Congress to control Bush, and I have absolutely no trust in Mr. George W. Bush to do the right thing in the best interest of American citizens. Do you? Really?

How many lies do you need to hear before you can identify a liar?

But first, ask yourself what do you know about Bird Flu?

Tests Identify the First Human Case of Avian Influenza in Japan
By LAWRENCE K. ALTMAN
Published: December 23, 2004
LINK:
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/health/article-page.html?res=9D00E5DE1130F930A15751...

Does anyone remember how well the WHO (World Health Organization) handled AIDs? They were more concerned over exactly who would get the credit for discovering it?

It is possible to contract the Avian Flu and not have any symptoms - and not died. Millions have not died anywhere else...

Remember, before you continue to read - I'm a Conspiracy Theroist... Could it be a sinister governmental plot to kill off the oldest, and the sickest so as to fix Social Security? If we, the baby boomers are all dead, then Bush Boy does not have to worry about paying out benefits to the old people who paid in the bulk of Social Security Funds, and we are healthier and living longer than anyone planned. Shhhhhhh - would "they" do that? Could "they" do that? Haven't you ever heard of Actuarial Tables?

It's not just large insurance corporations collecting and using the data:

Period Life Table
Updated October 4, 2005
LINK:
http://www.ssa.gov/OACT/STATS/table4c6.html

The Human Mortality Database
LINK:
http://www.mortality.org/

And how does any of this help us deal with Avian Flu (Bird Flu)?

Remember, our Government has basically said in the event of a DISASTER... We are on our own!

Well, educate yourself.

I can provide information.

I can sound like and idiot and post warnings.

I can lead a horse to water, but I can't make the horse drink.

It really is up to you to protect yourself, and your family.

AIDS didn't have to be allowed to kill so many.
The Avian Flu dosen't have to kill so many, either.
Nor should WE THE PEOPLE allow our government to plan to use Military Force against American citizens because of a preventable Flu - Avian or any other kind.

Think people!

Very DANGEROUS STUFF*Down*


Researchers reconstruct 1918 virus
Scientists say research might help them better understand bird flu
Wednesday, October 5, 2005; Posted: 1:26 p.m. EDT (17:26 GMT)
LINK:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/10/05/1918.flu.pandemic.ap/index.html

*Up*Explain to me why it is okay to recreate a deadly dangerous virus that killed millions, but it is not okay to conduct stem cell research?

Oh, and before I forget, our Government and the American people who work at the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) know what causes MAD Cow too, but how well have "they" handled that? Tell me... I really want to know, how the people, whose job it is to prevent this kind of stuff, like Mad Cow, can keep letting it happen? I wonder if they eat beef, and if they do, where do they buy their beef?

FDA to tighten mad cow rules
Critics say proposal falls short of previous promise
Wednesday, October 5, 2005; Posted: 10:57 a.m. EDT (14:57 GMT)
LINK:
http://www.cnn.com/2005/HEALTH/conditions/10/05/mad.cow.ap/index.html

Where is a good investigative reporter when you need one? Damn...





© Copyright 2005 The Critic (UN: thecritic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Critic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/377426-Bird-Flu-Pandemic---Scare-Tatics-AGAIN