*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378288-Climbing-Hills
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#378288 added October 9, 2005 at 7:02pm
Restrictions: None
Climbing Hills
Another weekend disappeared in a flash. Blink blink and it's gone. Sis has gone home now *Cry* and I've a very busy and not too pleasant week ahead, but as I'm always telling others I must try to take one day at a time.

I've enjoyed my sister's company despite the circumstances and doing a lot of batting about between hospital and mother. We did get online late last night and checked out the chatroom but by that time it was empty. Glad you all enjoyed the first session and hope to join you at another one. I am familiar with chatting one to one with friends on MSN but chatrooms will be a new experience and from what I've read I think I may be typing the wrong responses in boxes too if it gets hectic. We tried to enroll my sis too but it wasn't having her e-mail address on this computer so she's going to try again from her own some time.

We did have some good laughs at your blogs and comments though and I've printed the Duck Wars for her to read at her leisure. Speaking of which I see there are more additions. I've had an idea buzzing for a day or so but if CC climbs that hill it will knock mine on the head. lol Can't you just sit still by the fire for a bit CC? I know you don't wait good but I weally weally am going up da hill for ya and SOON I hope. *Wink* It would all be to your advantage.

Anyway, dad is still in hospital and seemed a bit disorientated today. No one seems to be forthcoming with any information but to be fair nurses aren't there to make a diagnosis. I hope to get there early tomorrow when the consultant is there and find out more. In the mean time thanks for all your thoughts and good wishes.

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/378288-Climbing-Hills