*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379706-Countdownt-to-kickofferuhI-mean-time-to-vote
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1022678
blog or journal
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#379706 added October 16, 2005 at 3:48pm
Restrictions: None
Countdownt to kickoff..er..uh...I mean time to vote.
Hello everyone, that's presuming there is anybody out there, I kinda think there is because my lovely wife, Nada, has introduced several of you to me already, by way of sharing your immensely interesting blogs (at the most inopportune moments). Why, I feel like each and every one of you has annoyed me at least as much as Nada.

This is meant lightheartedly. I won't be using "lol" or any of those other online jargons because I think they are kind of like canned laughtracks or cuecards. Laugh if you want...get mad if you want, however, you are absolutely forbidden to stop reading.

Actually it is a pleasure to meet and get to speak to all of my wife's friends and co-writers....don't worry, I won't be confused with you guys.

I do have a question (don't you just hate the new guy questioning all of the rules?), where is the spllcheck? I know, not a problem for you more literate souls, but as for me, I appologize in advance for the hatchet job I will undoubtedly do on the English language.

In my upcoming entries I will be telling you a little bit more about myself to provide you with the proper context to justify your future disregard of my comments. But, have to run right now, the polls are about to close in Mosul and, well, you know how important that election is.....


© Copyright 2005 hubbyspeaks (UN: hubbywrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hubbyspeaks has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/379706-Countdownt-to-kickofferuhI-mean-time-to-vote