*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380032-Penis-Blotters
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#380032 added October 18, 2005 at 12:09pm
Restrictions: None
Penis Blotters
Are you a penis blotter? I would be. Even if a man shakes the last drop of piss off the end of his beautiful penis…it’s still moist. There is still piss residue on the head. If I was a man and had a penis, I would rip off a tiny piece of TP and blot my dick dry.

Women use TP every time they go to the can, or at least they should. We have little folds, crevices and hairs that harbor piss droplets. Women have a natural crotch moistness and can’t afford to have the pissy moistness mixing around with the ol’ natural.

Now, let’s move on to the ass hole…

What can I say? It has to be clean. There are no limitations on TP use when cleaning the bum. One must wipe repeatedly until your TP comes up clean. Then, apply more TP and wipe with a swirly rotating motion to clean around the rectal ridges.

Whatever! The whole purpose of this entry was to see if men blot their dicks after urination. Sorry, I got a little off track.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380032-Penis-Blotters