*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380405-No-Regrets
Rated: 18+ · Book · Comedy · #1022678
blog or journal
#380405 added October 18, 2005 at 10:42pm
Restrictions: None
No Regrets.
Hello all. There are a few subjects that need my attention tonight...don't all get excited at once.

First, Mon Nom d' Plume, some of you don't approve of the name that I have chosen, those cavemen seem to think that referring to my wife, in MY own name is somehow....whipped. BIG DEAL. I prefer to look at it as a tribute to the little woman, at home who toils day in and day out in anominity, while I constantly garner adoration and reward in the larger world, in my own name, In fact, the last time I was referred to as "Nada's Hubby" was in Federal District Court, in Reno, but that clearly is another story. As long as her arm is firmly shoved up my butt, moving my lips, I will contine to be referred to as Hubbyspeaks.
Secondly...I need to appologize again (savor these appologies, they are rare from this source) the first was for slaying the English Language....and now for not commenting on your entries and in general, being a bad new citizen of "our community". That reminds me, is anyone yet MAYOR/PRESIDENT/DESPOT/OR MONARCH? WHILE BEING QUITE BUSY MYSELF, I think I could squeeze reigning over this bunch...uh...I mean this .....er....I mean the citizens of this fine community....anyway...

Thirdly, to all of my lady readers, well...now's not a good time..but suffice it to say, I know you are out there, and really, really appreciate it...er, and as long as I'm appologizing, (sorry guys there is a new man in town), and finally...it's dinnertime over here at Nada's house, and I'll be bidding you adieu....but don't get too excited, in the words of our Govenor..."I'll be baack!"

On a serious note.... nah I will leave it at that....

© Copyright 2005 hubbyspeaks (UN: hubbywrites at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hubbyspeaks has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/380405-No-Regrets