*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381341-Aghravations
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#381341 added October 23, 2005 at 2:48pm
Restrictions: None
Aghravations....

Jake and Katie broke up. He decided to break up with her because he never saw her anymore. The chic's working 2 jobs, is in a play, and is taking 15 hours of classes. She's really busy. But, I think he's frickin' insane for breaking up with her because of a thing like that. Whenever he told me about that, I made some comment of "Well, I guess she's either worth it or she's not." I'm sorry, but if I've been dating someone, and dating like they have, for 6 months, and if I'm so in love with them, I'm not going to let something like that stop me from being with them. If you care so damn much about someone, maybe you should actually try to work through things. And I know it has to suck not getting to see her, but maybe you could see if you could help her study. Or maybe go to her play rehearsals, or go see her at work, or SOMETHING. Gah. I just asked him if she knew it was a possibility or if he just surprised her with it. "I'm pretty sure she wasn't totally surprised." No, she might have had the same kinda thought process that I do towards things like that. And now he's going to say "this sucks" well no s*** dumbass. Merfk. "Maybe she'll realize she actually wants to be my gf for the first time in 3 months." My response? "I didn't realize that had to do anything with her wanting or not wanting to be your gf." "Maybe it will help reaffirm her feelings and maybe things will get better if we get back together." No, not if she's anything like I am. I hate that whole, "we'll break up and get back together thing" No, if you're going to be rid of me, be rid of me.
DAMN HIM. "You suck at this comforting thing sometimes" "I'm sorry... Either I can be honest with you or I can help fill you with false hope." My god he and Tyler are SO MUCH ALIKE. That's why they hate each other.
GEEZ.

Anyways.

Damn Leos! I'm sorry if any of you are a Leo. But damnit, apparently I am REALLY good at pissing you guys off. I do it so easily. And yet, they recommend that my best match would be with a Leo? YFR.

I have been so aggitated lately with Ty as well. He won't try to fix his life, yet he wants people around him to fix it for him. Manda basically told him the other day to stop whining and actually get off his ass and do something. Basically. She was a bit nicer than that, but not much. This is why she and I are dating, we both have this same outlook on life. He doesn't f***ing know how to actually work hard at anything. So, he's started with this whole "if only this part of my life would get better, so would this other part." People, it doesn't work like that, it really doesn't, because NEVER will everything in your life be perfect at the same time. You cannot make things be THAT co-dependent on each other because all it will do is come back and bite you in the ass.

Apparently, I've gotten much more "ARGH!" about things lately.

And apparently, I'm much more honest with people about relationships. And I have been in my own.

ROFL, and Critter's coming to me for advice. I told her to watch it, I've already pissed one person off today. "Don't care... i know you're honest and i wouldnt be coming to ya if i didn't want an honest answer" Hahaha, oh god, um... I love how things are with her... it amuses me she's so much more open about her sex life now with me.
And I want to see Chicken Little so much!!

Manda finally told me about the images. She finally told me what they meant behind them. It was the same meaning that I have behind how I feel. Which, amazed me. It amazed her.

© Copyright 2005 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/381341-Aghravations