*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382326-The-Simple-Life
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#382326 added January 29, 2015 at 6:42am
Restrictions: None
The Simple Life
For some reason I've been thinking it was Saturday today, but when most days follow the same pattern it's easy to lose track of time. So what have I achieved this Friday?

*Bullet* I've been to the hospital to see my dad and hopefully he may be returning home soon.

*Bullet* I've shopped for my mum and been to her house to make sure she's okay and do a few jobs.

*Bullet* I've completed my Halloween story and posted it in the contest.

*Bullet* I've cleaned the bog!

*Bullet* I've treated myself to a bottle of surgical spirit to clean my keyboards but will save that enthralling task until tomorrow.

You know, if I lost a bit of weight, bought an expensive outfit and had my hair done I'm sure 'Hello' magazine would want to write an article about my exciting glamorous lifestyle. *Wink*

But you don't need to be rich and famous to store treasures. As I was typing my story, heavy rain started to pelt against the window. I turned to look and was rewarded with this unusual sky. I often think if artists tried to portray some of the skies we actually see they would never look quite real.






© Copyright 2015 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382326-The-Simple-Life