*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382442-Rebel-Without-a-Fucking-Cause
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#382442 added October 29, 2005 at 6:52am
Restrictions: None
Rebel Without a Fucking Cause
Slap #12 by the Scroll Police. West side, bitches.

I got slapped for saying, "I know this is probably a stupid question, but..." That is stupid. That's right. I said stupid. It's not 'e' rated. I hear stupid in kids cartoons. How about you guys get the Kindergardners out of your ass for a second. Shit, even my friend who teaches kindergarden has never has a problem with a kid saying stupid.

This happened to a newer member tonight. She was trying to explain "ciao" to someone asking if someone spoke Italian. She got slapped for it. Who doesn't know what Ciao means? It's "Hey!" or "Good-Bye!" in Italian. Just like someone saying, "Hola" or "Si". Do you really not know what that means?

I was warned by veedoubleu: "And that's fair, just try to remember that people of all ages can open scroll."

Is my saying stupid going to permanently scar the delicate psyche of a 6 year old? How about the fact that we can PLUG 18+ items in Scroll? Is it any difference that they can click to find a piece filled with sex and violence, but I can't say "stupid"?

Oh well. I was going to write something else...but meh...sleepy.


© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/382442-Rebel-Without-a-Fucking-Cause