*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384459-Return-of-Banks-This-one-is-for-you-Jemmimah
by Fig
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #956453
Hope is here. By hope i mean university life.
#384459 added November 9, 2005 at 7:45am
Restrictions: None
Return of Banks... This one is for you Jemmimah
Wow, after almost four months i'm back! Yeah, i know. That is a really big time lapse... i guess it is mostly my fault than anyone else... Sigh. All because of extremly poor time management, but thanks to special someone over the weekend i have been inspired to resume my writing.

I HAVE to big up Jemmimah. She really has changed my perspective on a number of things. Though i hardly said a word, something about her... i can't say exactly what it was just made me realise alot of things about me and choices i make in my life etc. What did Jemmimah do to inspire me so much? It's funny just thinking about it, i was invited to a bday party and she just looked at me and smiled. I completely forgot who she was. I honestly didn't recognized her. She smiled again and quarelled with me about how i could forget her. She changed so much, from the last time i saw her, that i couldnt believe that was the same online person i talked to. She then asked me how my writing was going... i hushed her, at first i thought because i was embaressed by her asking with so much ppl around, but it was actually because I was embaressed that I didnt write anything in awhile... One of the reasons i realised i was embaressed was because I had so much admiration and respect for her, that disappointing her was one of the last things i ever wanted to do. Though, if she reads this she wouldn't believe how much the few things she said to me meant so much. It was the way how she carried herself and how she dealt with situations around her. From the little I know she's an angel and this particular angel has touched me and softened my heart making me realise wrong choices I am making. One of those being stopping my writing.


The moral of the story is, Jemmimah i am truly thankful for seeing you again and being inspired by you. Don't ever change... you are near to perfect, don't let anyone or anything ever change that.

I'm out peeps!!! Look forward to new flaming topics!

© Copyright 2005 Fig (UN: ninja64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fig has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384459-Return-of-Banks-This-one-is-for-you-Jemmimah