*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384510-Savannah
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #924960
of a tennis player, hiker, writer
#384510 added December 8, 2005 at 8:11am
Restrictions: None
Savannah
Hhhhh. Okay, so, like right now, at this very moment…I hate the lawn service guys. My right arm is in pain, my pinky finger is tingling with the pins and needles feeling so common when you wake up in the middle of the night and your arm has fallen so hard asleep that it wakes the rest of you up. So, it starts at the very top of my arm, where my right arm and shoulder meet, then, it runs all the way down the back of my arm and into my ring and pinky fingers. Why? You may be asking, am I so unhappy with the lawn service guys. Cuz! Those lazy brats; note to reader-- this is not what I’m calling them in my mind – but anyway, They, and the guy on the riding mower in particular, cut the grass near the outside of court seven and in doing so, pushed all the leaves, dirt and cut grass onto that court. I’ve just spent at least thirty minutes sweeping and it still looks a mess. (no gas for the leaf blower – lucky me huh?)

Now, two and a half hours before my mixed match, I’m in pain. I just drank some coffee, caffeine has a way of providing my poor compressed nerves with a bit of relief.

Anyway, savannah was great fun. We ate at some really great restaurants –
Seasons –superb Asian food with relaxing immaculately clean décor.
Siagon, Thai and Vietnamese food.
Kayak Kafe, (sandwiches and salads.
And some Moroccan place I can’t remember the name of – they had belly dancers there while you ate. Great food, fun atmosphere!

We went to the usually galleries – talked with one of our fav artists – Rebecca Willis – she does watercolors. And plus, they had an art show festival. We met this guy from north Georgia who does nature – birds in particular – drawings w/ colored pencils. He had this one piece, breath taking but no way I was spending a thousand plus for it. He had a print but it just wasn’t the same. (the print was like $99.00)

Check out www.justinaveling.com for some really great photography and
www.rebeccawillis.com for some really great watercolors!

It’s good to be back home…planning for the next long weekend getaway!

This is why I love Savannah, Georgia

© Copyright 2005 NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth (UN: twinsis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
NanoWriMo2018 Into the Earth has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/384510-Savannah