*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385260-This-and-That
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#385260 added November 10, 2005 at 5:33pm
Restrictions: None
This and That
Yesterday was my fourth birthday on WDC. I'd received the usual automated greeting earlier in the week but completely forgot about it on the day as I spent most of it feeling exceedingly dizzy for some reason. A good night's sleep and I feel much better today. I was delighted to receive a birthday badge from sultry and would like to say a public thank you in here. Four years on the site is a long time but this last year has definitely been the best, bringing me so many warm, intelligent, interesting, hilarious, kind, supportive, talented, caring and wonderful friends. Bit of an adjective overload there.

Today has been pretty uneventful but sometimes that's something to be grateful for. Determined to have an early night again as I have to be up early tomorrow for an optician's appointment. Got to get the damned contacts in first too. A better alternative might be to put them in now and stay up all night. What say you? Sometimes I'd love to stay up all night, watch the sunrise and enjoy some space but don't think hubby would approve somehow.

Tomorrow is Armistice Day which marks the end of the first world war. It's also my parent's 61st wedding anniversary. (but they'll never stop fighting lol)We don't go big on anniversaries in our family but it's certainly an achievement. To celebrate they're going to have their flu jabs! And my sis is finally going for her ultrasound scan which is a bit scary. Hopefully it will turn out just to be gall stones though and soon mended.

Think I'll have a couple of Scrabble games and a couple of wines before I hit the sack. Some people just never learn do they?

© Copyright 2005 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/385260-This-and-That