*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386320-Fettucini-Alfredo
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Thriller/Suspense · #535622
A female mob boss
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#386320 added November 15, 2005 at 2:23pm
Restrictions: None
Fettucini Alfredo
God Tony..three years later and I still miss you. Everyone thinks I should be moving on, but I can't. I tried, Tony, I tried. Last night I went out to dinner with the friend of a friend. We went to Spellini's, you know, where you and I used to always go. You would have the Lasagna ("Just like Mamma's!") and I would have the fettucini alfredo. I had the fettucini. It turned to sawdust in my mouth. He was a nice guy, and good looking, but he was no you. He had a salad. How can a man be a man if he eats no meat?

Tony, why aren't you here with me? This job, it makes me feel so dead inside, so alone; like there's no one I can trust.I wake up in the middle of the night and when you're not there I still half expect you to just be in the bathroom. For a few moments, while I wait for you to come back, I'm happy again. But then I remember...

You were always so full of life, you always made me feel so alive, and so wonderful, so loved. Tony, I miss you. I can't enjoy anything without you. Why did you have to leave?

© Copyright 2005 trubbel (UN: trubbel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
trubbel has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386320-Fettucini-Alfredo