*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386476-Yoplait
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #470704
Things I find myself only able to express in words and in this journal - welcome!
#386476 added November 16, 2005 at 9:43am
Restrictions: None
Yoplait...
It's kinda been a while since I updated. And in a way, a lot has went on.
Right after my last entry, I got sick with tonsilitus. Had to go to the ER and everything. It was pretty tiring. But, it made me finally make a decision about next semester. I'm only taking 12 hours. I can't handle another semester of having 17-19 hours. I am burnt out, worn out, and obviously my body is even telling me that with how many times I've gotten sick this semester. Also, by how often I've just felt like "f*** this, I do not want to do it." And how worn out and stressed out I feel constantly.
Next semester, 12 hours, working on learning how to cook more so. Going to start going to the gym and working out because I fell better when I'm doing something like basketball, karate, and even just a game of table tennis. So, I believe Manda and I both are gonna start doing that. We were talking yesterday about how it'd be nice to get up early early in the morning, go play something like basketball and then go swimming to cool off, then take a shower and go to class.
She's been here for almost a week. Tomorrow would be a week.
It seems I make more mistakes with our relationship than she does. I always seem to. I'll say the wrong thing. Or something like that. And then, lol, well April knows about the crusty things.
Anyways though.
Sunday night, I was around Tyler. He'd asked for us to read over his story and tell us what we thought. I didn't like the ending. I said so. I shouldn't have bothered. They both started telling me why it'd ended that way. And well, sure, I know the effect he was going for, but I remain by the fact it was badly done. (No, I didn't tell him that. I just told him I didn't like the ending, the last sentence.) But in addition to that, I also didn't like the story that well. It was classic teen angst. It wasTyler's history, but a bit twisted. It was too much like him retelling a story to me. *shrugs* But yeah, he got annoyed at me. I got annoyed and didn't even see the point of me having read it. He thanked Manda for reading it, but, not me. And then I was an ass, cause, I was upset. I was upset and I got quiet. Manda and I were walking, I was still quiet. I didn't want to talk. She tried to get me to talk, tried to make sure I was ok, and, I didn't respond. I'm stupid for having acted that way.
And I really just feel like I need to cry. I know that may sound crazy. But, I'd feel so much better if I just could cry.
Of course, I did Saturday night. But, it was because I was happy.
Then last night, geez, I was such a retard.
And all I want to do is curl up and sleep. I need a nap.

School... I have what will basically be a 4-5 paper to do. My introduction to my research paper. I'll work on it tonight and tomorrow. I think we have until Friday afternoon sometime. If not, most of tomorrow is free anyway. I have an A in my geography class. Gender is being taught by Bartkowski now... I'm not to thrilled. Society and the Individual... I said I'd go to every class this time around, after the 2nd test, but, lol... I missed Monday. Experimental... I need to sit down and come up with some questions to try to get extra credit with. I'll do that over Thanksgiving break. But, at least the stuff we're covering now I understand more. Or maybe I'm just paying more attention. Spanish III - merfk. I'm so tired of it. HW, Online HW, Test, Country Test, Vocab Quiz. Constantly. That's all we do. I hate it right now. I'm constantly studying for the class. And I'm glad I won't have it next semester.

We keep getting bad weather here. I'm sick of it. That's another thing about this semester. It's been ALL off whack. By the time things woulda kinda calmed down and people gotten used to their schedules... that's when we had hurricanes. And honestly, it's thrown everyone off.

Nobody can really seem to get their crap together. It's really fairly odd. But anyways, I've gotta go to class. And then I wanna go back home, shower and lay down for a bit.

I was going to work on my paper between 12-3, but, for some reason, I think I'll just wait. I'll go ahead and get the other 2 papers I'm gonna be using and look through them... that'll work.

© Copyright 2005 TrueSoul137 (UN: truesoul137 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrueSoul137 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/386476-Yoplait