*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389920-Chapter-12---Aquatic-Atrocity
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #979998
This came from when I realised the starnge way that Orion's belt is arranged.
#389920 added December 2, 2005 at 12:01pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 12 - Aquatic Atrocity
Chapter 12- Aquatic Atrocity

Morning broke out. Scottle awoke, feeling slightly unnerved. Meg awoke after the first nights' good sleep she had had in a good few weeks. Patrick awoke after a good nights' sleep dreaming about Cuttlefish.
Alexia awoke in a tantrum, her parents wouldn't let her use the anti-gravity switch even though she explained she had a deep understanding of all the principals involved, and could even make one if they had a suitable matter transistor.
Em awoke in a large circular tank in the local aquarium, next to a rather confused looking cuttlefish. Ahead of her was a mirrored wall, which she presumed was the one sided glass wall of the viewing part. She assumed that there would already be a horde of tourists and locals staring at her, purely thinking that she was a born and bred mermaid, and not just a rather confused and out of place teenage girl.
Looking down on herself, she realised that she had, to her instant embarrassment, erect nipples, showing quite prominently through her thin bra.
She blushed and realised that about four thirds (logically impossible, yet put for emphasis) of her audience were staring at her breasts. She speedily swam out of view of the audience, whilst the Cuttlefish changed to a fetching golden colour to offer a distraction. Em found new respect for Cuttlefish.
But what was she going to do? She was trapped in an aggrandized goldfish bowl, with no escape. Still, she figured she might as well make the most of it. She swam about, just out of the audiences view, and making sure her nipples were constantly out of line of sight.
A few young boy perverts in the crowd found this slightly disappointing. Still, this was a mermaid nonetheless, as far as they thought.
Em tried to make the most of things, yet couldn't help but worry about how things we're going. They definitely weren't going well.
Suddenly, she felt the unavoidable urge to pee.
Moments after, she discovered that her peeing apparatus was no longer there.
Moments after, she discovered that her 'baby belcher' had disappeared.
Panic struck her; she really did have to pee, but how? There wasn't exactly a fly on her flippers. She began to hold what she assumed would be where her bladder was.
Fortunately, help was on the way.
Meg had been entrusted with taking 'Allie' on a day out to the aquarium, where she was told to show her the real nastiness of nature, in an attempt to grow her up.
"Allie, please don't pull on my skirt, you're a big strong girl now." said Meg.
To everyone in the room, it seemed that a tall teenage girl was trying to rip the skirt of another teenage girl. This had at least taken the perverts' attention of Em.
Allie stopped and blew a raspberry at the boys.
Meg dragged her away up to the tank with the 'mermaid' in.
She was so shocked at what she saw she blinked again just to see if it was actually there.
Unfortunately, it was. Em had become a mermaid overnight.
Allie looked at the mermaid and said she wasn't as pretty as she was. Meg told Allie to shut it. She now had two things to worry about and for the first time in her life one of them wasn't Patrick. She banged on the window to try and get Em's attention, but Em was having none of it. Looking to her side she saw a staff only door just behind the tank, which she presumed was used for feeding time. She slipped in quietly, and entered the tank room.
It looked like a dirty undersea utility room. From the view behind she could see Em hiding behind a rock. There was a step ladder leading to the top of the tank. Telling Allie to stay put or else she'll get no sweets, she climbed the ladder and sloshed the water about to get Em's attention.
Em looked up and saw the familiar face. She swam up hurriedly and stuck her head out of the water.
"Guitar I'm glad to see you." Em said. "I've had a hellish time."
"You've had a bad time?" Meg retorted. "I've had to baby-sit Alexia, and now I'm gonna have to get you out of here whist you've been enjoying swimming about and breathing underwater!"
Meg dragged Em out and dropped her onto the floor. She climbed down the ladder and took Allie's hand again.
"Right, we need to get the Fret out of here. Can you move?"
"Kinda, but not that fast." replied Em. "It'd be quicker if you'd drag me."
"Fine, I'll drag you with telekinesis, and keep hold of Alexia too." She said sarcastically.
"It's okay, I can help now." said Alexia.
"Oh thank guitar your back to being fifteen. We need you now." said Meg.
"I'm not fifteen…"
"What?"
"I'm twelve." said Alexia. "Just look a lot older."
"Do you think you can give me a hand here? Grab Em." said Meg. At least Alexia was old enough to help now.
"Okay, but she's a lot older and heavier."
Alexia lifted up Em and slung her over her shoulder.
"EWWWW!" she cried. "She's all fishy!"
"Get a grip of yourself!"
"Erm, I don't want to be making a huge fuss, but I really have to pee."
Meg looked at her puzzled.
"But, you can't, can you?" she asked.
"No. That's the problem."
Meg thought about this logically, and shuddered.
"You'll have to figure a way to turn you back. How did you do it anyways?"
"I was singing Cuttlefish in the…erm, shower…" said Em.
"Okay, that song is just strange." Said Meg. "I don't want to admit it, but I think we need Patrick's 'help'."
© Copyright 2005 Drew Baines (UN: braines at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drew Baines has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389920-Chapter-12---Aquatic-Atrocity