*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389919-Chapter-11---Subtle-Schizophrenia
Rated: 13+ · Book · Comedy · #979998
This came from when I realised the starnge way that Orion's belt is arranged.
#389919 added December 2, 2005 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 11 - Subtle Schizophrenia
Chapter 10- Subtle schizophrenia

Whilst Patrick was having a nice piece of toast, Scottle was having a nice mental breakdown. Half of his mind was trying to positive and upbeat about things, but the other half just wanted to rebel and go crazy. It was if his entire mind was being split down a lateral line through his cerebral core. This was not actually very far from the truth, but he simply regarded it as a mental battle.
"See, things will be fine in the end. Alexia's going to be fine, Meg rang to say she's making a speedy recovery, and is now at the mental age of nine. Not to bad for a few hours. She's a strong girl. I'll just ask her about her band to, I'm sure they'll want me. Sorted." thought his positive side.
"Bollocks to that. I don't even know what she looks like. Is she hot?" Thought his irrational side.
"What? Who said that?"
"Me, baby, just me. Well, you in a sense, but the much cooler and great part of you, the part you don't like. See, the stuff just gone by made me come back. Anyways, who's this Alexia chick? And is she hot, and kinky?"
"She's my girlfriend, and you mean is she pleasant and pretty."
"No, I do not mean is she pleasant and pretty. That would not be kinky, or hot."
"Why am I talking to myself? I don't understand what's going on..." thought Scottle. Things in his head had suddenly got a lot stranger.
"It's simple, dude. Just go with what you got. How big are her breasts?" said the other half.
"34C...I don't have a clue."
"34C? Nice. Big, but not too big."
"How the fret did you know?"
"Easy, you thought it aloud, dumbass, don't thing you can keep things from me."
Scottle couldn't stand any more of this. He rammed his head into the wall of his bedroom.
The voice inside his head ceased.
Scottle threw himself on his bed. He hid just told another person inside his head the size of his girlfriends' mammary glands without a seconds pause. Things really were going bad. He decided not to think about it, since thinking wasn't secret anymore.
He drifted of to a dreamless sleep.

* * *

Patrick had another nice glass of orange juice and thought about cuttlefish for a few hours. He then subconsciously designed a machine that would solve world hunger and bring peace, love and unity to the world. He promptly forgot it.

* * *
© Copyright 2005 Drew Baines (UN: braines at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Drew Baines has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/389919-Chapter-11---Subtle-Schizophrenia