*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390787-Back-to-Normality
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#390787 added January 29, 2015 at 6:44am
Restrictions: None
Back to Normality
What a very fast week that was. One minute I was greeting my friend's daughter Annice and this morning I was waving her goodbye. *Cry*

It's been a wonderful experience to actually meet and help my internet friend's daughter and one I never anticipated. She's on her way to Bournemouth now, then off to Sweden to meet another friend for Christmas. She bought me flowers and chocolates and I gave her a Christmas card with a boost to her funds inside. I hope we'll see her again before she goes back to Australia.

Last night she and my son sat talking of travelling and how he'll be able to visit her family when he goes to Australia next year. Annice's mum Sarma and I were abusing each other at internet Scrabble at the time. *Laugh* I commented, 'How come we're the internet friends and our kids get all the fun?' Such are the pleasures of being young, but I know Sarma and I will remain friends for as far as I can see into the future. A couple of photos seem appropriate to celebrate the end of an amazing experience.

Yours truly with the lovely Annice and Annice with my son Paul. We were hoping, *Wink* but conclude they're both more interested in travel than romance.

Oh well, I suppose I'd better start thinking about Christmas now...or maybe tomorrow.







© Copyright 2015 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/390787-Back-to-Normality