*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391425-Almost-Moved
Rated: 13+ · Book · Writing · #998498
What I'm thinking about today. . .
#391425 added December 8, 2005 at 11:22pm
Restrictions: None
Almost Moved
Moving from a three bedroom house to another three bedroom house is no small job. I've been working on packing up and throwing away for about three weeks now. The boxes of possessions is packed into the PODS unit, and moved to the new house. I have helpers to unload that stuff from the POD into the garage. The step after that is to call the carpet cleaners again, and schedule the U Haul to move the furniture. The whole process is exhausting, and I'm still tutoring my cinematography student till his final next Tuesday. I'm ready for the section of my life to be over, and to start fresh again.

I had a birthday on Monday. I color my hair, and only my closest freinds know I'm 51. It may sound old, and I've had a lot of experiences in my life. Another birthday is better than the alternative--death. My attitude is very up, as long as I get enough sleep. I've been sleeping and not writing, just clearing out the acculumulated spam and e-mails.

I have a poem to writing about leaving this house, but it's still simmering. It seems like I haven't written in ages. My mind has been consumed with tasks and schedules. I'm sure it'll all be better soon. By nest Friday, the two cats, tow dogs, and all the furniture and myself should be relocated to the new place. My excitment is very real, and I'm full of good karma--which I wish to all.
© Copyright 2005 a Sunflower in Texas (UN: patrice at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
a Sunflower in Texas has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391425-Almost-Moved