*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391658-One-week-to-down-the-rest-of-my-life-to-go
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#391658 added December 10, 2005 at 12:33am
Restrictions: None
One week to down, the rest of my life to go.
So I have now officially finished my training to be a Debt Collection Phone Specialist for MSA Solutions working under Homecoming Financial.

Basically that means that I will be calling bitches for my money. Granted, I can't say those exact words to the person, but I will be thinking it.

If ever you hear,

"Hi, may I speak to John Smith?"
- "This is John Smith."

"John Smith?"
- "Yes."

"Hi, my name is Shawn and I'm calling from Homecomings Financial, your mortgage company.

"First, I must inform you that this call may be recorded for training and quality purposes.

"This is just a courtesy call in regards to your December 1st Payment in the order of 1000.00 dollars. Have you already made plans for that payment?"


Yeah. If you hear that, know I'm secretly thinking, "Bitch, where my money at?"

Not really...but kind of.

The most important thing I've learned thus far from my days on the job? Treat the collectors with a bit of respect.

On calls I've made where the person isn't even delinquent(16 days or more over payment due) it is more likely than not to have them simply say, "What the fuck are you people calling for? You guys are always fucking calling, I'll pay my god damn payment whenever I fucking get around to it. Fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck fuck fuck."

Granted, I've added in the last sentence of fucks but this is what I tend to expect from the people I'm calling.

Let me simply put it this way: I get paid up to put up with that, but don't think God isn't listening. That's right. The 'J' man's got my back. Maybe. I mean, shit, if he has the Priest's back, right?

Anyways...haven't blogged in a while.

So...depending on my paycheck, how soon I will be moving out(still a bit shakey as to when), there is a good chance I might not be keeping on Writing.com as a paying member. As of the 15th of December I will be done with my current cycle, and so I might be just doing the simple plan until a later time in which I can find some hobo in a dark alley to steal money from.

~Polishes his hobo knife~

So anyways...

It's 10:19 and because I've been going to bed so early all this week my body is saying, "Time for bed." My mind on the other hand is smacking my body across the face and saying, "Bitch I'll cut you."


For those of you at counting at home:
//Number of 'F' bombs: 10//
//Number of Bitches: 3//
//Number of Hobos: 2//


© Copyright 2005 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/391658-One-week-to-down-the-rest-of-my-life-to-go