*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/394802-Touching-others-and-being-touched-in-return
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1031855
Closed for business, but be sure to check out my new place!
#394802 added December 26, 2005 at 6:33pm
Restrictions: None
Touching others and being touched in return
Going through my portfolio the other day, I considered removing the very first item in my portfolio (Sorry about the repetition there): "On the Wings of Smoky Air. I figured it was just an exercise and really not worth much, so why not make room for something else? But then I decided to leave it since I have plenty of room left to add things. Plus, it was fun to write and it's still one of my favorites, useful or not.

Not one week later, I receive this review from :

"What an excellent observation your wise teacher had!!!

This is easy to use in any area of interfacing with others. Your simple plain story told of depths deeper than the oceans. It shows compassion that didnt go unheeded but was rewarded without a sound or a word!

You are a fine storyteller and one I plan to return to from time to time to find out what you have done with your talent!!

Thank you
John"


I don't add this to brag, but to merely show how his heartfelt review led me to read this in his portfolio:
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1048791 by Not Available.
I love this poem so much, I've added it to my highlighted items in my portfolio (Dang it, more repetition!), and I bet I will read it many times as a reminder of how I should live and who I'm living for.

© Copyright 2005 vivacious (UN: amarq at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
vivacious has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/394802-Touching-others-and-being-touched-in-return