*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395769-Welcome-to-my-Blog
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#395769 added January 2, 2006 at 10:35am
Restrictions: None
Welcome to my Blog!
Well, welcome, thanks for checking my blog out. Mind you, I really don't have much to say on this note, other than "Welcome."

I'm usually not one to record every day thoughts, but I saw how a couple of my buddies seemed to really enjoy it and I thought I'd try it.

That said...let's tackle my first thought of the day: ASTROLOGY

Why not? I love the zodiac. I've been fascinated with it since when I was a kid. The minute I discovered my zodiac sign, I tried to learn everything I could about Gemini. When I found out it's a "dual" nature sign, well, that made sense to me, I've been torn conflicted, shy and flirtatious, to opposite qualities that depending on the day of the week, I am or am not.

I think there's something to said about Astrology. The stars in the nightsky that make up the zodiac constellations are nice to look at. Gemini contains two 1st mag. stars, Castor and Pollux, the "twins."

I am all Gemini. The good, bad, and the ugly. I can see it all in me. It's almost scary.

A year ago, I did my own natal chart and it really surprised me. Some page in a book had summed up my personality in a nutshell:

lively, energentic, versatile, intellectual, lives in my mind. (I tell people at work all the time). One of the things that surprised me but SOOOO true: I am a femme fatale in my own mind.

Go figure.

There's so much more, I could write. I have asthma, a lung condition. It's not serious, but if you read the profile for Geminis who fall under the influce of mercury, that's one of the health problems Geminis can fall under.

I'd be interested in hearing what zodiac are you, how you think its influential (or not) are you a believer? Does Astrology fascinate you? Until then...Rock on.

P.S. Happy New Year and be safe! *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/395769-Welcome-to-my-Blog