*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/396136-Happy-New-Year-and-BIG-GRRRRR
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#396136 added January 2, 2006 at 10:44am
Restrictions: None
Happy New Year and BIG GRRRRR
*Exclaim* Happy New Year!

This year Mr. Brent and I actually had a chance to be together. It wasn't very exciting mind you. Usually we are both working but this year Brent got home from work at 8 pm and I got home around 10:30 pm. We pulled out the brandy, had a sip and watched the Ball fall on TV. Exciting, huh? Not really. But for an old married couple like us it was GOOD. *Bigsmile*

NOW MY GRRR......

Starrstruck my buddy recommended I set the Blog to leave comments! *Idea* GREAT IDEA!! Well... for the LIFE OF ME I cannot figure out how to set the blog to leave comments. I feel like such a DUMMY! *Blush*

Starr...anyone...please help! Drop me an email and tell me how to do it before I bust a NUT.

Anyway...I haven't been up to much except working. Thrilling, huh?

Well...I have been reading a book. It's called ALEXANDRA and it's about the last Czarina of Russia. It's very interesting and I have to admit Alexandra was a very complex person. I'm reading it for homework as I work on my novel ACROSS THE FICKLE WINDS OF HISTORY.

Across The Fickle Winds of History  (13+)
Olga Romanov, the firstborn of the last Czar of Russia, flirts with history
#1024081 by StephBee - House Targaryen


There's so much small piddly $hit going on - my in-laws are fueding and I'm trying to stay out of that. That's another long story for another blog entry when I'm in that mood.

My other thing I'm on a kick about is going back to the gym. I've simply packed on 10-15 pounds I want to get rid of. I went to the gym SAT/SUN to work out. I don't know if I'll do it today because it's raining and I have a lot of writing and editing to do, but I need to get serious. Losing weight is hard - it's a challenge. You've always got to be watching what you eat, making sure you can get your exercise and in today's busy world that simply isn't easy.

Well, have a good one and I hope to see you guys soon!

{hugs} & SMOOCHES *Kiss*

Steph



© Copyright 2006 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/396136-Happy-New-Year-and-BIG-GRRRRR