*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/398291-Happy-Endings
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#398291 added January 10, 2006 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Happy Endings
Boy, did I have some weird dreams last night. I couldn't begin to describe them, but in a way they were quite hilarious. I had to be up early this morning for my foot tickling session; it was pouring with rain and still dark as night. Didn't help my mood one little bit.

My friend Gillian arrived and gave me a card postmarked 'Canada.' *Smile* I use her address for correspondence as my hubby is insanely jealous and cannot concieve that men and women could possibly be friends. It may sound devious but I'm afraid I consider it his problem, not mine. Anyway, enough of that.

It seems my sister and most of you were right and I'm pleased to admit my fears were unfounded and morose. Can you imagine my face as I read these words?

'Just before the holidays my computer broke down completely and went to Cyberheaven. My family and I have to save to buy a new one but they don't seem too interested. How can a person go without a P.C? I hope you didn't think I'd died or got run over by a reindeer.'

Such a relief. I'll miss our games and chatter but I can live with that now I know he's safe. We'll write to each other to keep in touch for the time being. I'd buy him a new 'puter myself and send it him if I could afford it.

So, thank you all for putting up with my amateur dramatics and offering so much support and good advice. And thanks to the anonymous person who sent the C-card. I'll never fail to be amazed by the kindness of people on this site.

Now, maybe I can direct my vivid imagination into writing instead of 'worst scenarios.' But don't hold your breath; knowing me, it won't be long until something else starts niggling at me.

That reminds me...I haven't seen my Mexican friend online for a few days...lol.


© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/398291-Happy-Endings