*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400004-Not-much-going-on
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#400004 added January 17, 2006 at 9:45am
Restrictions: None
Not much going on...
*Smile* Hi all - it's been a couple of days, but I haven't been up to much. I have new hours at work now, and I have to leave my house at 0830 am and I get home around 0630 pm. I hang out with Andrew until 0800 pm and then I lay down with him for bed. Sadly, when I wake up I find I have no energy no matter what to get on the computer.

*Note1* Well, I have today off so I hope to catch up on a lot of writing stuff. I have a mystery piece I need to polish & edit, my HISTORY stuff, and I want to look for more agents online. Haha. Lots of stuff to do.

*Note1* I am almost finished reading the DaVinci code and I thought it was okay. I did find the topic of the grail interesting - but I read it mainly for the style it was written in it. I'm trying to bring that style across to my novel DESTINATION: BERLIN.

*Note1* The other book I am reading is ALEXANDRA about the last Czarina of Russia. Interesting book. The author does a good job making a nutjob sympathetic. The scary thing for me, is that I kind of understand the dicotamy (sp?) of her mind - and I'd like to think I'm sane! Haha

Thanks for letting me ramble a little.... *Wink* Steph

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400004-Not-much-going-on