*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401305-Busy-couple-of-days
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #1051691
It's about adventure! Life, Scouting, Family, writing what else is there?
#401305 added January 22, 2006 at 10:23am
Restrictions: None
Busy couple of days...
Well, it's been a busy couple of days. I get up, get my boy ready for Daycare and then I'm off to work. At work, I work on my writing.

So far, I've been working on editing HISTORY for that contest, and CHP 5 of TWILIGHT. I also edited the first installment of WOLF & WITCH and I'll be going back through that for edits. Haha.

I just wrote a poem for a poetry contest here,
Worth Fighting For  (13+)
Contest entry - Two enemies find a love worth fighting for.
#1061360 by StephBee - House Targaryen
but I'm not usually very good writing poetry to write it. I have to be inspired.

Real life isn't too exciting. I'll be getting off here in a bit to get ready for church since it is Sunday. I need to get my spirituality fix. *Wink*

Here's one for you - What's the lastest movie you saw?

The latest one I saw was NARNIA. Both my husband are big fans of the CS LEWIS series. I had to admit, the movie was a lot better than to the book. My favorite of the CS Lewis was PRINCE CASPIAN, but it was so long ago that I read it, I'd have to re-read it to tell you why. Hahaha!

Have a good weekend all!

*Kiss* StephB

© Copyright 2006 StephBee - House Targaryen (UN: sgcardin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
StephBee - House Targaryen has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/401305-Busy-couple-of-days