*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400328-Scarlett-Ribbon
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#400328 added January 18, 2006 at 5:53pm
Restrictions: None
Scarlett Ribbon
Scroll up. Scroll up. Notice anything? After 280 entries I finally got myself a Scarlett Ribbon. Okay, maybe it's pink but I like that song a lot. So, a great big thank you and rib-squashing hugs to zwisis for the awardicon and allowing me to join the ranks of the beribboned bloggers. It's made my day.

And just to prove what a worthwhile blog I own, I offer you these few pieces of practical advice forwarded to me today.

*Bullet* A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.

*Bullet* Don't waste money buying expensive binoculars. Simply stand next to the object you wish to view.

*Bullet* At supermarket checkouts a Toblerone box makes a handy 'Next Customer Please' sign for dyslexic shoppers.

*Bullet* Avoid parking tickets by leaving your windscreen wipers on 'fast wipe' whenever you leave your car parked illegally.

*Bullet* Before attempting to remove stubborn stains from a garment, always circle the stain in permanent pen so that when you remove the garment from the washing machine you can easily locate the stain and check it has gone.


© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400328-Scarlett-Ribbon