*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400981-The-Chair
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1060827
She meets her Master for the very first time, face to face...
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#400981 added April 20, 2007 at 3:42pm
Restrictions: None
The Chair
“Regardless of your previous experience I will instruct you precisely how I want things done. I will direct each and every step.” You say matter-of-factly as you cross the room and seat yourself in a large wing back chair.

Apprehensively, I search the room drinking in my surroundings trying to hide my growing arousal. The place is neat and well kept, decorated in a manly style. Bringing me back to the situation at hand I hear your deep, Southern voice, “Come, kneel before me.”

Turning my head I stammer, “Y-y-y-es, Master,” remembering your command to always address you as Master. I walk haltingly to where you are seated and kneel in front of you.

Seated comfortably in the chair you stare down at me. For what feels like an eternity, you said nothing, but continued to stare at my kneeling and now trembling form.

“Stand.”

“Yes, Master.”

Slowly rising to my feet, I try to steady my shaking legs.

“Take off your clothes.”

“Yes, Master.”

Reaching for the snap on my jeans, you stop me…

“No, do it the way I tell you. When I command you to strip, remove your top first, then your bra, then your jeans, and then your panties, if I’ve allowed you to wear them.”

“Yes, Master.”

The very thought that you would instruct me not to wear panties makes me tremble with excitement. My clit twitches and my pussy becomes wet. As instructed I begin to take off my shirt.

“Slowly, girl. You must make sure that I can see you at all times. You must learn to display yourself to me...”

“Yes, Master,” I respond, my voice now deep with desire.

Slowly, I unbutton my shirt and slide it off. Unhooking my bra I drop it to the floor, releasing my breasts from their fabric prison. My nipples are erect, pointing directly at you. Looking me up and down, “I approve,” you whisper.

“Thank you, Master.”

“Now, the rest of it.”

“Yes, Master.”

Knowing that I must, I continue to reveal myself completely to you. I’d been waiting for this moment for a long time. I knew I would yield to you for I had already given myself to you. We had spoken on the phone and emailed for a long time, but you’d never actually touched me.

I continue my striptease, first removing my jeans, then my panties. I stand before you completely exposed. Your expression is blank. I don’t know exactly what to think. I can’t read you. I begin to tremble thinking I have displeased you.

“Kneel.”

I kneel on the carpet, gazing up at you expectantly.

Pushing my legs open with your feet, “When you kneel, spread your thighs more and place your hands behind your back.”

Spreading my legs, I feel a slight burn reminding me of my position. My nipples tighten violently and moisture trails down my thighs.

“Yes, Master.”

You lower yourself to the floor in front of me. Reaching between my outstretched thighs, with two fingers, you push into my wet slit. Removing your fingers slowly, you bring them to my lips. Holding your fingers under my nose, I can smell my raging desire for you. It turns me on like nothing else.

“Taste it, Ariana, Now.”

“Yes, Master.”

I slide my tongue over your fingers, whimpering deep inside my throat. As I continue licking, you speak.

“You will not cum unless I allow it. Do you understand? Nod if you do.”

I nod still licking my juices from your fingers, my body aching with desire.

As you stand, my eyes slowly follow your imposing form. Gazing up at you fearfully but expectantly, I begin to tremble. You are tall, very nice looking and built.

You unbuckle your belt. Removing it slowly you lay it across the arm of the chair.

Forgetting myself for a moment, I look away. I feel your hand fisting my hair. Pulling back you command, “Look at me girl. Do not look away unless I tell you. Understood?”

“Sorry, Master. Yes, I understand.” As I look up at you, you let go of my hair.

“Good girl.”
Releasing your cock you sit back in the chair. “Come here, Ariana. Right here,” motioning between your legs.

I freeze…my stomach is in knots. My mind swirls madly. I am afraid, but very aroused.

Your deep, forceful voice breaks my trance, “Now, girl! Crawl to me.”

Realizing your full control, I crawl to you as commanded. Stopping in front of you, I assume the position on my knees, legs spread and arms behind my back.

Holding your cock in one hand you reach for my hair gathering it for control. “Listen carefully. Do exactly as I tell you.”

My lips trembling, my voice hitches, “Y-y-yes, Master.”

“I will now train you how to pleasure me correctly.” Grasping my hair tighter and pulling slightly you pull my head to your cock, resting your swollen head on my lips.

Not knowing any different I remain in the position you place me in.

“I will feed you my cock inch by inch. You are only to take what my hand will allow. Nod if you understand.”

Haltingly, I nod my head yes.

You continue, “First before you take me in your mouth, you will take your tongue and lick the swollen head; the tip of your tongue searching the slit for a drop of pre-cum as you taste and feel the heat of the smooth rigid head. Understood?”

Your throbbing head still on my lips, I nod my head carefully to acknowledge your question.

“Then you will trace your tongue the full length of the shaft. Kissing lightly on my balls, you will nuzzle your face into the hair around my cock. I want you to get the smell of me and to feel the shaft against your face; to know the size of me, to know you are about to suck and fuck a real man’s cock to the fullest. Now, lick my head if you understand.”

Obediently, I flick my tongue out licking your swollen head. Remembering what you'd said before I thrust my tongue into your slit tasting your essence.

“No, girl. Not yet. I didn’t tell you to taste me that way. I told you to lick me. Next time, you will feel the sting of my belt. Do you understand? Do not move, keep the head in your mouth and moan for me if you understand.”

Keeping your head in my mouth, a deep moan releases from my throat. The threat of the belt stinging my vulnerable flesh making me even wetter.

Still firmly holding my head and your cock, “Now, girl use your tongue to lick and kiss my shaft.”

Wanting to please you, I do as instructed. Kissing your shaft seductively, I cross from one side to the other using the tip of my tongue to tease and please you. Reaching the base of your throbbing cock, I feel your hair against my cheek and nuzzle against you.

Feeling your hair against my face, I hear you. “Kiss my balls, lightly. Rub against me. Feel the hardness of my dick against your cheek. Drink deeply my scent. Remember it, you will be there often. Take my balls in your mouth and lick if you understand.”

Lost in the heat of passion, I draw your balls into my warm mouth and lick them. My clit twitches as rivulets of moisture trickle down my legs.

As you pull back on my hair, I release you from my mouth.

“Listen to me girl.”

“Yes, Master.”

“I will permit you to only take my hard cock into your mouth as I direct. Now open your mouth. I am going to feed you my cock.”

“Yes, Master.” My voice hitches and my body trembles. As instructed I open my mouth. As you place your throbbing head into my waiting mouth I wrap my lips around it and wait for your command.

“I want to feel your teeth lightly around my shaft. That way you will know the size of me inside your mouth. Do not let my cock fall from your lips. Look up at me girl and let me know you understand.”

Carefully I turn my eyes upward to meet yours. I moan longingly, my moist lips wrapped around your throbbing cock.

“Now, do as I told you. Use your teeth lightly…”

Obediently I rest my teeth ever-so-lightly around your throbbing shaft. You are large my jaw begins to ache as I try to hold that position.

Being pleased with my performance, you direct me again to take just the head. “I want to feel your lips wrapped around the rim, feeling the warmth of your mouth and your tongue licking the head. Now do as your told.”

Unable to respond verbally, I tongue the ridge of your head and lick it, swirling my tongue around it, flicking it teasingly.

Your breathing now becoming ragged, “Stick your tongue in the slit girl and taste me.”

Searching the head with my tongue, I plunge it into the slit tasting you as commanded.

Your hand tightens around the shaft to milk me a taste of your wetness. Moving your hand you grant me access to all of your cock.

Pushing on my head I feel your shaft fill my mouth. I try to pull back, afraid I cannot take all of you. I hear the whoosh of the belt and feel the sting on my back. My flesh stings as I moan around your cock.

“No girl. Do not pull back. Open your throat and take me.”

Plunging your hard cock into my mouth, you grasp my hair forcing your throbbing cock further into my mouth. You pause holding me in position, letting me feel your head against the entrance to my throat.

Again, I struggle…

Pulling your cock slowly from my mouth, a sense of relief washes over me.

“I can see I’m going to have to restrain you girl.”

“Master?”

“Stay on your knees. Put your hands behind your back.”

Now shaking visibly, I comply. I hear the ratcheting sound of handcuffs. I feel weak. My body trembles. I feel you grasp my wrists. The cuffs are cold and hard. They close around my wrists leaving me helpless.. Once secured, you reach for a long leather strap and attach it to the cuffs.

“M-m-master?”

“Quiet girl. It’s for your own good.”

Bringing the strap down between my legs and through my slit, I feel you spread my lips. The rough leather in direct contact with my swollen clit, you wrap the free end of the strap around your hand and sit back in the chair.

“Now girl. You will suck my cock just the way I tell you. If you don’t I will tighten the strap causing the rough leather to rub against your hardened clit. Understand?”
“Yes, Master.”

“Now, ask nicely to suck my cock.”

“Please, Master. May I suck your cock?”

“Yes, girl. But you will take it all understood?”

“Yes, Master. But…” I feel the rough leather rub against my clit as you pull the strap. It hurts but makes me wetter.

“No back talk. Do as your told. If you understand open your mouth and suck me good. I’m going to pump you full of my hot cum.”

Opening my lips I take your cock into my mouth, licking the head. It’s warm and smooth on my tongue.

You push farther into my mouth, thrusting in and out. Your pace quickens.

I try to slow you by tightening my lips.

You pull the strap.

I whimper and moan my clit burning as the leather strap rubs against it.

With your free hand I feel you hold my head in place, thrusting into my mouth. I struggle. But you are stronger.

“Open your throat girl. I’m going to fill it. I will not release you until you swallow.”

Doing my best to comply I try to relax my throat. I feel your cock thrust into it, pumping my throat and filling my mouth. I swallow quickly as I feel it fill my mouth. You back it out just a little, but not all the way still filling me with your essence.


Thanks again for your help Master. As always it's invaluable.


© Copyright 2007 Desiree Addams (UN: desvamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Desiree Addams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400981-The-Chair