*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400985-Laying-Down-the-Law
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1060827
She meets her Master for the very first time, face to face...
#400985 added April 1, 2006 at 8:50pm
Restrictions: None
Laying Down the Law
“Ariana, kneel.” Your voice is stern and commanding.

Immediately, I fall to my knees in front of you. My thighs spread and my hands are behind my back.

“Good, girl. You will stay in position and listen. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Listen carefully. These are the rules.”

“Yes, Master.”

You begin, “You are my slave. You will submit. I am your Master. I will totally dominate you. Being your Master means that I am in charge and will maintain discipline over you. I will always take that responsibility very seriously. Are you with me so far?”

Swallowing hard, “Yes, Master.” My legs shake as I begin to grasp your total control.

“Very good. Let’s begin. Here are the Rules:

1. You will be immediately obedient to me.

2. You will not deny me anything that I request.

3. You will be open to my touch and be available to me whenever I choose to use you, however I choose to use you.

4. You will submit to me at all times.

5. You are to focus your attention on pleasing me.

6. You will not argue with me.

7. You will not interrupt me when I am speaking.
8. You will not show anger or disrespect towards me at any time.

9. You will wear your collar at all times.

If you should break any of these rules or are found displeasing to me, you will be punished. Punishments will not be pleasant. Do not expect me to be lenient because I won’t be. Follow my rules or face punishment.”

An unnerving silence rings in my ears. Not sure if I should answer, I remain mute and in position.

Breaking the silence you ask, “Is that all clear to you? Any questions?”

The straightforwardness of the rules leaves no room for doubt or questions. My mouth is dry and my lips tremble, “Yes, Master it is all clear to me. I have no questions.”

“Excellent. I will now instruct you in the different slave positions I will require of you in my service. Are you ready?”

“Master?” I choke out meekly, “Positions?”

“Yes, girl. Now listen to me.”

“Yes, Master.”

“The first one is The Kneeling Position. This is the most basic of positions. This is the position you will find yourself in most of the time…You know this one already. It is the position you are in now. Understand? When I command you to kneel, this is the position I want you in.”

“Yes, Master I understand.”

“Good let’s try the next one. It is the Leash Position. Before you learn this one stand with your feet shoulder width apart and your hands behind your back.”
Rising slowly and haltingly to my feet, I reply, “Yes, Master.”

“Whenever I command you to stand that is how I want you to do it. Understand?”

“Yes, Master. I understand.”

“Good. Now listen carefully and do as I say. Kneel with your back to me your chin lifted and head turned to the left. Do it now.”

Turning around slowly so as to steady myself, I kneel with my back to you, my chin lifted and head to the left. “Like this, Master?”

“Yes, girl. But there is more. Put your wrists behind your back. They are to remain in that position so that I may secure your slave bracelets, if I desire.”

Quickly I do as I’m told, desiring to please you.

“Very good. You follow directions well. I am pleased, but we are not finished yet. There is more. Let’s continue shall we?”

“Yes, Master. As you wish.”

“Very good, respectful and submissive. I like that. The next position is the Submit Position. Stand, girl.”

Standing to my feet, I remember your instructions placing my feet shoulder width apart and my hands behind my back.

Slowly, you walk to the front of me, “Next time remember to always face me when you stand. Now you will do the Submit Position. Listen carefully and do as instructed. Kneel at my feet, leaning your body back sit up on your heels. Can you do that much for me?”

“Yes, Master.” I lower myself to the kneeling position doing exactly as instructed.

“Good girl. Now raise your arms upward, crossed at the wrists, lowering your head in submission.”

Quickly I comply feeling acutely my helplessness in this position.

“That’s good. I want you to stay in that position until I tell you to move. Do not say anything. I just want you to absorb your position before me.”

I hear my heart pounding loudly against my chest as I contemplate the position I find myself in. Remaining in position and mute, the silence in the room makes me uneasy. I feel your eyes looking me over. I shiver. In this position I feel your power. I say nothing wishing you would.

“Now girl you are going to rehearse what you’ve learned. Stand.”

Not having been instructed to speak, I remain silent and stand as commanded remembering your instructions.

“Good. Leash.”

Turning around with my back to you, I fall to my knees with my chin lifted and my head turned to the left as I place my wrists behind my back as I was taught.

“Submit!” Your voice sounds somehow sterner.

From my kneeling position I turn toward your voice, submissively lowering my head, my thighs spread, my arms extended upward crossed at the wrists.

“Very good. Stand.”

Quickly, I raise myself to my feet doing as I was taught just moments before.

“Kneel.”

Lowering myself to the floor in front of you, I kneel with my hands behind my back and thighs spread.

“You follow directions well. Whenever I give the command you are to put yourself into that position. Got it?”

“Yes, Master.”

“There is one more for now. It is just one of the positions that I like to use when I spank you.”

My body quivers at the thought of being disciplined by your strong hands. “Spank me?”

“Yes, girl. I will spank you whenever I desire. It may be for being disobedient or just because I want to. Understand?”

Not able gather my voice I shake my head yes.

“Cat got your tongue? You’d better answer me or I will teach you the position right now with your ass feeling the stinging results.”

“M-m-master, I mean Y-y-yes, Master I understand.”

You cross the room, seating yourself on the couch. Patting your thighs you command me to crawl to you and come kneel before you for further instruction.

My stomach is swirling madly, but I do as I am told. Now kneeling again in front of you, I swallow hard staring up at you waiting for your next command.

Chuckling sarcastically, you look down at me as a sadistic grin stretches across your face. “You look scared my pet. Don’t worry it won’t hurt me a bit.”

“But…I thought…”

“You thought what? That I wasn’t going to spank you? I changed my mind. I think that a good ass warming will help burn the position into your memory, don’t you?”

“Please, Master…”

“Hush. Pleading will get you nowhere. The answer is ‘yes, Master’.”

Lowering my head in submission, “Yes, Master.”

“Now, get up and lay across my lap, hands on the floor.”

Fearfully, I stand choking back a sob. I look at you, stalling for time I try to back away. Sensing my delay tactic you catch me off guard, grabbing my wrists pulling me into position.

“After this you will know better than to try to stall on a command.”

Your pants rubbing against my exposed flesh, I feel you trap my inside leg between yours, your arms holding me firmly in place.

“Nice…” you purr, your hands moving languidly over my vulnerable cheeks, forcing them ever so slightly apart.

Sobbing aloud, anticipating my punishment, I muffle my cries into the cushion.

Your firm hand comes down hard. Feeling the heat from the stinging slap, I writhe against you trying to relieve the sting. Slipping your free slide down the cleft off my ass to my wet slit, you flick my clit.

Moisture trickles from my wet slit, the pain and pleasure racking my senses.

Feeling the heat and moisture of my pussy against your leg, again you swat me hard.

I writhe against your lap, the sting from your hand making me wetter.

Rubbing your hands lightly over my stinging flesh, I feel you draw your hand up and quickly deliver another series of hard, loud slaps.

“Please, Master…” I cry as I writhe helplessly trying to escape your grasp.

“Please what?”

“Mercy, Master please…It hurts. I’ll be good.”

“Punishment is supposed to hurt. Do you think you’ll remember this position now?”

“Yes, Master. I don’t think I’ll ever forget.”

“Good. Let’s try it again shall we?”

“Master? No…Please.”
© Copyright 2006 Desiree Addams (UN: desvamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Desiree Addams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400985-Laying-Down-the-Law