*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400988-Her-Punishment
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1060827
She meets her Master for the very first time, face to face...
#400988 added April 1, 2006 at 8:53pm
Restrictions: None
Her Punishment
Feeling the pressure from you straddling my back and binding my wrists, I struggle as I come to consciousness.

“Wake up now Arianna. Now that Steve has left, it is time for your punishment.” You hiss. Savoring each moment, enjoying my whimpers of fear and excitement as I writhe underneath you, you chuckle sadistically, sensing my fear.

“But Master, please…I was only trying…” I choke, tears stinging my eyes.

Placing your index finger to my lips you reprimand me harshly. “Hush Arianna. You know the price of disobedience and you will now pay it.”

Winding the rope higher up my forearms and up to my elbows, you pull them in together, pushing my chest out into the mattress.

I cry out for mercy realizing that I’m going to feel the pain of my disobedience more acutely than ever before.

“What a pleasure indeed, seeing you bound. But I’m not done yet.”

I feel you slide down my back to my calves, binding my knees and then my ankles.

Leaning in close, you whisper, “One more cord to go. You will not soon forget this.” Pushing another cord between my thighs you pull it up harshly into my wet slit and against the ring of my anus between my quivering buttocks. Tying it off, you pull the thin cord up into the clefts of my sex keeping me in a state of constant discomfort and pain that only arouses me further.

Lifting my body you shove a couple of pillows under my stomach. Tracing your fingers slowly down the small of my back, leaning close to my ear, your breath hot with lust. “Such a lovely sight, the way your back curves up, emphasizing the thrust of your ass. It is so appealing. I can’t decide which is better, fucking you or whipping your lovely arse so I will do both.”

Fear overtaking me, I tremble, struggling furiously trying to free myself.

“No use struggling, but try if you must. I am much stronger than you, besides you’re not getting away.” You breathe in my ear your hot breath sending chills down to my inner core.

Stroking both hands up and down the backs of my thighs, from my knees to the rise of my buttocks you whisper, “I want so badly to lick and taste you, but also to thrash your quivering backside. But in what order?”

Choking back my fear, I remain mute feeling your hands caress my taut mounds and all around my hips. I squirm and mew in delight at your touch, but tremble knowing that I will soon be disciplined harshly for my disobedience. Feeling your lips plant feather-light kisses up and down the backs of my thighs and on my trembling cheeks and up and down the firm cleft between them, I gasp in unmitigated desire.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see you reach to the nightstand. I smell the overpowering scent of cinnamon. I beg, “Master…What is that?” my voice quivering and cracking.

“It’s cinnamon spanking cream, my dear. As I rub this cream over your ass, the blood will rush to the surface of your quivering cheeks causing an intensified burning sensation. This will ensure that you will feel the harsh burn as I whip your ass with my belt.”

I struggle violently and fearfully once again attempting in vain to free myself from the bindings… “No Master, please…I will be good. I promise…Please don’t beat me with your belt. Please.”

As you get up from the bed, I feel the cold rush of air on my back and flinch uncontrollably knowing that soon I will feel your belt. Hearing the distinct sound of a belt being removed, I turn my head. Seeing you wind your leather belt around your hand, I wail, “Master, no…Please...!”

My flesh now stinging violently from the application of the cinnamon cream, I beg for mercy knowing that its application will only enhance the sting of the belt.

As you draw back the belt, I close my eyes trying to prepare for the blows to come.

Thrashing your belt down on my naked flesh, you land a hefty stinging slap across my cheeks. I throw my head back and my body locks in tension and curves up. I scream loudly. “Please, Master…Mercy…” I fall into the bed, shaking and squirming knowing that this is only the beginning.

Whoosh! Whack! As you smack my ass hard, my buttocks wobble and my hips jerk. With each blow I feel the stinging pain. My body jerks in tension the thin cord between my legs rubs harshly across my tight anal ring and my sensitive slit and clit all at the same time intensifying the pain and pleasure.

I scream out, “No!” pulling against the restraints holding my wrists and ankles. “Please, it hurts!!”

“Discipline hurts Girl. You will learn to do just as you are told.”

Whack! Again you smack my bare bottom and I scream louder still. As my clit, pussy and arse are again rubbed harshly by the cord the pain crosses again to pleasure and teases my senses. My pussy becomes wet and my clit throbs.

Again and again you lash the belt on my stinging flesh. Lashing down with hard strokes stinging my ass mercilessly, the effects of the cream becoming more intense, my cheeks redden and throb as I moan and writhe in pain and desire.

Stopping to run your hands over my stinging flesh, you whisper menacingly, “What a wonderful and satisfying sight to behold. Hold still now. It will do you no good to struggle.”

Feeling your hands part my burning cheeks I jump and moan. Easing the cord aside with your fingers you drive your throbbing cock up into me in one hard and forceful thrust.

The pain is almost too much. But the pleasure of your hard thrusts and your mastery of my naked body makes my clit harden and throb. My legs still being bound together make my ass even tighter around your rock hard cock, your thrusts bringing more pain and pleasure.

Pumping into me with relentless passion, you ram me so hard and fast that the bed shakes, my body jolting under the pounding as your body bangs and slaps hard against my reddened ass intensifying the burn and delight.

For ages you pump in and out of me.

Lying down on my naked backside with your face close to my ear and both hands under my body you fondle my breasts and pinch my stiff nipples thrusting harder.

”Master!” I cry loudly and appreciatively as you fuck me hard, my entire body shaking and shuddering.

“Not just yet, Girl. I have not given you permission to come.”

“But, Master…Please.”

You pinch my nipples hard, “Just a little longer.” Feeling you rise up from my back your firm hands grip my hips, holding me tightly in place as you ram me hard.

“Now Pet…Come for me.”

Hearing your command, my body quivers uncontrollably in orgasm as my juices flow. I scream out in pleasure, the flesh on my backside still burning from your stinging rebuke.

© Copyright 2006 Desiree Addams (UN: desvamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Desiree Addams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400988-Her-Punishment