*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400987-To-Her-Surprise
Rated: XGC · Book · Adult · #1060827
She meets her Master for the very first time, face to face...
#400987 added April 1, 2006 at 8:51pm
Restrictions: None
To Her Surprise
Feeling you stir as you prepare to get up for work, bleary-eyed I whisper, “Master?”

You softly caress my face, gently kissing my lips, “Shhhh...Arianna. Go back to sleep now. You’ll need your strength. You have a big evening ahead of you.”

Still not fully aware in my half awake state, I slowly close my eyes drifting back to sleep blissfully unaware of the plans you have for me that evening.

Upon arising, I see your note.

Arianna,

I let you sleep in today. Don’t disappoint me. Take care of all
your duties. Be ready and waiting for me by 6pm. I have laid
your clothes out for you and your leash. The soap, shampoo
and lotion I want you to use are in the shower waiting for you. I
have a surprise for you.
Master

Looking over toward the window, I see the dress you’ve laid out for me, along with the matching bra and panties.

****

“Damn! It’s almost 4:30 and I haven’t started getting ready yet. That’s what I get for spending all that time on the computer.” I mumble under my breath, scolding myself. “Better get ready.”

Hurriedly, I go about getting myself ready. After showering, I put lotion all over my freshly bathed skin, carefully apply my makeup and dry and straighten my hair.

At precisely 6pm, I hear the key turn in the deadbolt and the twist on the knob. Quickly, I lower myself into the kneeling position, my leash draped around my shoulders.

The door opens, “Good Girl Arianna. Have you completed all of your tasks?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Very good.”

Closing and locking the door behind you, you reach down hooking the leash to my collar. Unzipping your pants, you present yourself to me.

“Kiss the head and suck me. Do me good Girl.”

Obediently, I open my mouth desiring more than ever to taste you and please you.

As your shaft enters my mouth I suck you longingly moaning with desire as I taste your cock.

Much to my surprise you stop me, “Enough Girl.” Tugging on my leash you lead me to the center of the room.

“Lay down, stretch your legs far apart and don’t move.”

Not saying a word, I walk in obedient silence complying willingly with your demands.
Splayed widely per your command, my arms and legs spread but not bound, I wait expectantly for your next move.

You take hold of the sides of my panties, your eyes fixed hungrily on my aching mound. Pulling the tiny garment down to my just below my knees, it sticks momentarily in the wet folds of my pussy lips before pulling free. You push your face into my slit, inhaling the musky scent of my arousal. Lapping at my wetness, using long strokes of your tongue you lick my wet lips, my slit, all around my clit and way up my wet pussy. I squirm and thrash in heated desire, screaming for more. My hips buck and jerk greedily against your mouth, seeking more of your warm, wet tongue. Sensing my impending orgasm, you stop.

I moan in distress, “Please Master, more. Let me cum for you.”

“No, Girl. Not just yet.

“Knock, knock, knock,” comes a loud rap on the door.

“Pull up your panties Girl. Fix yourself and kneel. This is just the beginning.” Your voice is forceful and commanding.

Groaning in distress and trembling, I pull up my panties and adjust my clothing and hair. Perching myself on my knees, I spread my legs wide, hands behind my back with my head lowered in submission.

Opening the door, I hear you say, “Come in Steve. I have someone for you to meet.”

I hear the soft padding of feet walking across the soft carpeting towards me.

“So, this is your Girl,” An unfamiliar voice questions. “Is she ready? Will she do as she is told?”

“Yes, she is ready and she will do what she is told if she knows what’s good for her. Please, make yourself comfortable.” Touching my shoulder you announce, “Arianna, this is Steve, but you will address him as Sir Steven, understood?”

Not moving a muscle or raising my eyes, I respond, “Yes, Master. I understand.”

Hearing rustling sounds, you command, “Now, Arianna crawl to Steve, kneel in front of him and greet him properly.”

Crawling towards the couch I feel the burn of the carpet on my knees. Stopping in front of the unfamiliar legs I raise myself into position, my head still lowered. “Greetings, Sir Steven. How may I be of service?”

“I am impressed. Very obedient, are you ready to get started?”

“It is as you wish, Sir Steven.” My voice trembles.

“The niceties are over. Strip for us now, Girl.” You command.

Standing to my feet slowly I pull the zipper down in the back feeling the rush of air slide down my spine. As the zipper stops, the sleeves begin to fall from my shoulders. Lowering my shoulders the sleeves slide down my arms and the dress hangs from my waist. I pause for a moment, shaking.

“Don’t stop. Take it off Girl.” You bark.

Pushing the dress over my hips, I slide it down my thighs. Falling from my body it lays in a puddle at my feet. I blush deeply, being put on display this way.

“You know the order, continue.”

Dutifully, I unsnap the front closure on my bra. As my breasts are exposed I knead them in my palms, rubbing my nipples between my fingers. They harden violently in anticipation. Squeezing my elbows together, exposing my large breasts, my bra slides down my arms, dropping behind me.

“The panties now Arianna.”

Pushing my thumbs into the elastic on my hips, I roll my panties slowly over my hips, dropping them to the floor.

“Step out of the clothing. Crawl to Steve and kneel. Follow him now. Obey him, I will be with you shortly,” you command, your voice stern and uncompromising. Passing the leash from your hand to his, “Here, Steve. Take her in the bedroom and get her ready.”

Looking up at you, my eyes plead with you, “Please, Master. I do not know him. Please don’t make me do this. Please.”

Seeing the fear in my expression you brush your hands over my face, “Shhh… Just listen to me, Girl. It will be alright. You want to please me, don’t you?”

Melting into your caress, I nuzzle my face into your hands. “Yes, Master. I only desire to please you.”

“Then go. Do as I say. Obey him.”

“Yes, Master. As you wish.”

********

Entering the room, you tell him to let go of the leash. Seating yourself on the edge of the bed, you motion for me to come kneel before you. “Come here, Girl.”

“Yes, Master.”

As he drops the leash, I crawl to you and kneel between your legs, with my thighs spread wide and my hands behind my back, my head lowered.

Reaching down, you lift my chin, “I want you to look at me.”

I gaze up at you, waiting for your next command.

“Open my shirt, down the front. Do not use your hands. Use only your lips and your teeth.” My quizzical expression lets you know of my uncertainty to perform as you’ve commanded. Slowly I rise to my knees, careful to keep my hands in position.

With trembling lips, I reach for the first button. Surrounding it firmly with my lips, I use my tongue to manipulate the button. I struggle at first to get it through the hole, but finally make it. I quickly make my way to the second and third buttons, trying to work quickly.
As your shirt falls open I feel your warm flesh against my cheek and nuzzle against you.

Making my way down the front of your shirt, I struggle somewhat with the fourth button that is at your waist, but you don’t move. When I finish, I sit back on my knees in position and wait.

“Now my pants.”

My cheeks flush, knowing that Sir Steven is in the room, watching.

I lean toward your waistband, grasping the end with my teeth. I pull the fabric forward over the hook until it slips out.

“The zipper, Girl.”

Now close to your bulging shaft, I brush intentionally against the fabric feeling the swelling against my face. “Yes, Master.” Slowly, I open my mouth. Reaching with my teeth, I grasp the zipper and pull. To my surprise, it comes down easily. I return to my position.

Standing up, you step out of the pants. “Now the underwear.”

“Master?”

“Now, Girl.”

“Yes, Master.”

Once more I rise to my knees.

You fist my hair, pulling me toward you.

Gently, I flip the elastic on your briefs catching it between my lips. Pulling more fabric between my lips, I grab the elastic with my teeth. As commanded, I lower myself back to my knees taking your briefs with me.

Pealing off the remnants of clothing you lie back on the bed. “Up now, Girl. You know what to do.”

Crawling up onto the bed, I lay my body on yours melting into your heat. Gently kissing your lips I work my way down your body slowly my wet lips caressing you as I go. My nipples harden as I move down your body and press against your erect cock. One hardened bud presses into your wet slit as I move further down to taste you. I am now up on my knees.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see him, the desire in his eyes as he watches me serve you with my mouth. His cock pulsates, bouncing invitingly. It is very hard and standing erect.

You tell him to run his hands over the smooth skin of my back and down over my exposed cheeks.

Moving closer to me, I feel the heat from his body as he presses harshly against my heated, naked flesh.

He beats his cock against my ass.

My thighs tremble. A low moan escapes my throat, surrounding your shaft as you hold me firmly in place thrusting into my waiting lips.

Continuing your firm-hold on my head, you thrust even deeper into my throat.

Feeling your large head press forcibly against my slender shaft, I struggle a little, trying to relax and take all of you.

Sliding my tongue out as far as I can, I feel your pulsating hardness with my tongue as you slide even further into my quivering entrance. Your balls rest against my chin, your manly curls covering my face.

“Take your other hand, Girl. Grab his cock. Now. Stroke the shaft. Feel the hardness with your fingers.” Your tone is ragged with lust and your breathing labored.

I whimper submissively around you as I reach behind me to grip his throbbing cock.

Gripping my wrist he forces my trembling hand to his hard shaft wrapping his strong hand around mine making my fingers grip his throbbing cock.

With your cock still fucking my mouth and your hands guiding my head, I stroke you both slowly, up and down: a cock now in both hands.

You watch my hand stroke back and forth feeling the length of his swollen cock. You remind me that this is your chosen position for me, your favorite, on my knees with my ass exposed.

“Just tease his cock with the tip of your tongue. Don’t take it in your mouth.”

Slowly removing my mouth from your throbbing cock, I turn a little to the right opening my mouth.

Bringing himself in front of me, he pushes his hard dick to my lips. Obediently, I flick my tongue over the head as you directed. Pushing it just a little, I take his head into my mouth. Sticking my tongue into his slit, rimming his head, I steal a drop of pre-cum that drips with his teased desire.

Fisting my hair, you pull my head back forcing it back onto your swollen cock pushing my head to take you deep into my mouth. “No, Girl. I told you only to tease the tip, not to lick or suck. I will deal with your disobedience later.” Your engorged head stretches my lips. I struggle against your strength as you push your shaft further into my mouth, your cock still throbbing from the site of me tasting him and driving his cock wild.

“Taste me, Girl. Suck on your Master.”

Desiring to please you I take my warm, wet mouth licking, swirling and tasting your wetness with my tongue. I squirm wildly under your absolute control, my mouth making sweet submissive love to your raging cock.

“Steve. Touch her pussy. Stick your fingers in her. Tell me if she’s wet. Message her clit softly.”

Following your directions, I feel him part my wet, swollen lips with his fingers circling my hardened nub.

My body throbs at his touch.

His fingers push into me. Fucking me slowly he thrusts his fingers in and out.

I writhe and push myself against his punishing thrusts trying to force myself against him to bring about my own climax.

Sensing my increasing arousal, he stops abruptly.

My pussy clamps around his fingers as my mouth tightens around your shaft and my hand strokes his cock.

Slowly pulling his fingers from my pussy, groaning, he sucks them. As he licks them clean, tasting my juices I hear you ask, “Is she ready? How does she taste?”

“She is hot. I can taste her desire. It is sweet. She is ready. We’d better give it to her now.”

“Get the rope Steve. Restrain her for penetration, but keep her in the same position and secure the leash to the bedpost.”

Fearful, I start to jerk wildly, but your hands hold me firmly in place with my mouth wrapped firmly around your cock and his hands firmly gripping my hips.

“Looks like your girl has a bit of a rebellious streak. I’ll get the rope. No more struggles, right Girl?” He says sarcastically.

I twist and moan trying to plead for mercy, but I can’t. My mouth is full. I am unable to speak.

You hold my head securely in place.

Feeling the soft rope wrap around my thighs, he secures me for your pleasure. I tremble, trying to pull away, slowly withdrawing my lips from your cock.

“No, Girl. I did not tell you to stop. Keep sucking my cock.” Your voice is deep and firm. Your grip tightens.

“Do what you have to. Bind her good.”

Thrashing fearfully, I try to keep from being bound, but he’s too quick.

After wrapping the ropes around my thighs, binding them securely, he gives the free ends of the rope to you and secures my leash to the bedpost.

Leaning over me I feel his breath on my ear and his cock against my ass, “Not too tight are they?” His fingers check the strength and tightness of the rope.

Unable to answer, I whimper softly.

I feel you tighten the bonds, pulling my legs up under me, leaving me even more vulnerable.

You move your body across the bed in the opposite position so that I’m no longer between your legs.

My jaw aches. I attempt to release you from my lips.

Your grip tightens. “Keep me in your mouth, Girl.” You command, forcing me back into position.

I feel you wrap the ends of the rope loosely around my neck, through the loop in my collar. “Just don’t balk. I will not tighten these unless you disobey. Understood? If you understand moan for me.”

Understanding your absolute authority in the situation I moan. Gazing helplessly into your eyes I swirl my warm tongue around your cock.

Feeling your strong hands caress me, I hear you say, “Do not struggle Girl. Do exactly as I command. Suck my shaft hard, up and down.”

Breathing deeply, feeling your hand in my hair and the ropes tightening on my thighs, I suck you hard. Bobbing my head up and down, my lips wrapped firmly around your shaft I lap your cock with my warm mouth for your pleasure.

I feel you pull even harder on the restraints, my thighs and knees brought further under me; my shoulders pressed down and my ass open and exposed ready for whatever is to come.

Your cock still in my mouth, feeling me tremble, you stroke my hair. “Calm down Girl…Relax…Please me…” You pause, “Enter her now Steve.” Your hands caress my face and body.

I feel you reach down, opening my swollen sex to you. I tremble and moan, your touch sending shockwaves through me.

“That’s it slave. You are wet.” Brushing my clit, your finger circles my swollen lips.

My hand squeezes your shaft as my lips grip your hardness.

Feeling you fist in my hair, twisting it, you pull my warm lips from your aching shaft.

“Put your head here on my chest. Look into my eyes and see your Master. Keep your eyes on me. Do not move them. Understand?”

Gazing submissively into your eyes I breathe, “Yes, Master. I understand.”
As you place my head on your chest, you move a couple of pillows under your head. “I want to see your eyes, to watch your expression when you feel his cock filling you.”

“Fuck her now, Steve. Take her slowly. Open her body to you: ass and all. I want her to feel the experience, all of it.”

His hands glide over my quivering backside, squeezing each mound seductively, parting my cheeks as he pauses to rim his fingers around my anus. Sliding his throbbing cock from my slit to my ass, he pauses, pulling my cheeks apart further sticking the tip of his dick into my quaking hole.

I shudder as pleasure rocks my body, pushing softly against him.

Moving his cock from my ass, quickly he pushes a finger past my tight anal ring, stroking harshly, flicking the tender spot deep inside. Withdrawing his fingers slowly I groan wanting more. I try to close my eyes to concentrate more fully on the sensations.

“Open your eyes Girl. Do not take your eyes from mine again.”

“Yes, M-m-m-aster… Please…”

The bonds tighten.

You pull my legs even farther under me, spreading my thighs wider as my head and shoulders rest against your chest.

“I am in control here Girl. Do not struggle. I am your Master. You will obey me.”

I cannot speak. My body trembles at the full realization of my complete submission to you. Your control is absolute. I am going nowhere.

“Answer me, let me know you understand.”

My voice quivers and my body shakes. “Please…Y-y-yes, Master.”
Tweaking a nipple and pinching it sharply, “Yes, Master what?” You demand.

“Yes, Master. I will obey you,” I reply meekly.

“That’s my Girl. You have no choice, but I do like hearing it from your lips.”

“Now, Steve. Take her slowly. Move your cock up and down her wet lips. Brush her clit with your head. I want to watch her eyes as you enter her. Take her deep.”

“My pleasure.” His hands roaming over my exposed flesh, he opens my dripping pussy wide.
“Be a good Girl now.”

Shaking uncontrollably, I am mute.

Pinching my nipple again you demand, “Answer him, Girl!”

“Master…Please…”

“Now!”

My voice hitches. I whisper, “Yes, Sir Steven.”

He pulls me open further, stroking my swollen lips with his hard, throbbing shaft. His head bumping against my clit, he rubs it forcefully.

Heat pools in my pussy, my body aching with desire.

His throbbing head pushes into my wet slit and stops. He thrusts hard but slow holding my hips in place.

I gasp partly from shock and partly from pleasure. Pushing my hips against him in response, I writhe in fiery lust. As his hands hold me open and his rod slowly but forcefully rams me, the sounds of wet, naked flesh pounding against each other echoes in the room.
I search your eyes not knowing how to respond, what you expect of me.

Stroking my face softly you whisper, “You like that, Girl now don’t you?

My hand squeezes your shaft as you finger my clit. I gaze submissively into your eyes, begging for release.

As he takes me deeper, you see the pleasure in my eyes as my pussy accepts his hard dick inside of me. I release a low moan of pleasure.

“Keep your eyes on mine Girl.”

You tighten your grip on my hair as my eyes almost close to absorb the sensation.

I fight to focus my eyes on yours as you fist my hair tighter.

“Find a steady stroke. I want her emotions slow and controlled.”

My eyes continue searching yours for approval to feel and enjoy him inside of me. Your eyes and whispers tell me to take the pleasure.

As you stroke my hair, I gaze longingly into your commanding eyes.

I plead, “Please let my cum for you Master, please.”

Stroking me lovingly you whisper, “Not yet, Girl. Hold on just a little longer. For me.”

Groaning longingly, desiring only to please you I respond, “Yes, Master. I will hold on for you…”

“Find a slow steady stroke Steve. She’s almost there.”

As his cock strokes me hard and steady the veins in my neck stand out.

You draw the ropes even tighter, my body responds to the hard shaft filling my wet, flowing pussy. Your hand is still tight in my hair making sure I don’t move. Your other hand caresses me, finding my tender breast, fingering my hard nipple. It hardens violently at your touch racking my body even further with desire…

“Now Steve, take her deep and hard.”

His strokes become harder and faster.

Screaming and bucking against his forceful thrusts, I writhe against you begging for release. “Please Master, let me cum for you now. Please.”

“Keep your eyes on me Girl…Cum now.”

With my eyes locked on yours, an earth-shattering orgasm overtakes me. The spasms from my inner muscles contracting around him, I stroke you harder, writhing and moaning against your chest. I feel your release as he stabs me violently shooting his hot cum into my pleasure-racked pussy.



© Copyright 2006 Desiree Addams (UN: desvamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Desiree Addams has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/400987-To-Her-Surprise