*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402070-All-or-Nothing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#402070 added January 25, 2006 at 6:03pm
Restrictions: None
All or Nothing
After I'd been out last night and been very careful with the wine consumption, I thought I'd just check out my e-mails and the latest blogs and get to bed.

Well, you know what thought did don't you? (Is that just an English expression?) When I signed into MSN, my Australian friend was online. It was Wednesday morning there and normally she's at work, so I hadn't expected her to be about. Turned out she'd taken the day off for a funeral later, so she asked if I'd like a game of Scrabble. Okay then, just the one. Pour another glass of wine, light another ciggy.

Well, half way through the game I noticed Tor was online and I didn't want him to think I was an Ignoranus so I thought I'd just say Hi or ask him if he was in the Vampire room or something. Turns out he was talking to Winda and asked if I'd like to join them. Confusion set in when I realised Winda wasn't on my list, so poor Tor sorted out the DUHbrain and then an old schoolfriend signed in too. So I'm trying to play this game, talk to my Aussie friend and schoolfriend, catch up with the WDC chatters and I think Sultry signed in about then too and I haven't got enough fwinkers or brain power to cope. Pour another glass of wine and light another ciggy.

Then just as I was finishing my game, my Mexican friend signed in and persuaded me to play another game and the rest is history as they say. I have no will power. lol

As I also have a nosey hubby who wants to know who I'm chatting to and who I'm playing all the time. That just added to the chaos.

HOW the lords of darkness and light coped in chatrooms with hundreds of people is beyond me. I think I'd need ten arms and six pair of eyes as well as a brain transplant.

SO, too much wine, too many cigarettes and not enough sleep, as is my habit. My good intentions didn't last too long did they? *Blush* But I'm back on the wagon tonight and as my sis will be staying over on Friday I'd better try to be good tomorrow too. Gawd, why is everything I enjoy so bad for me?

Which reminds me; it's time to phone my sis. Off to get my bottle of water. Yummy.


© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402070-All-or-Nothing