*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402488-Sometimes-I-vomit-in-my-mouth
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#402488 added January 27, 2006 at 6:03am
Restrictions: None
Sometimes I vomit in my mouth.
Ugh. Been a long day.

Got sick at work. It was lame. My boss didn't necessarily give me shit about it, but she definately gave me the, "If you can be standing in front of me you're not sick enough to go home" tone. Whatever.

I bought a printer the other day. It's one of those HP scanner/printer/copier deals. It gets the job done, or would, if the damn thing came with the USB printer cable. April told me I should have read the box, but who is to assume that a company would send you a fucking printer without the cables to actually connect it to your computer? Call me old fashioned...

I watched the supposedly final Godzilla movie tonight. Entitled, "Godzilla: Final Wars", I can only say I pray to god it is the last one. The movie was more about a race of mutant humans than it was of Godzilla.

The only real treat in the whole movie was the fact that almost every single Godzilla enemy ever was in it. The greatest twist of the movie? They actually brought the American Godzilla into the movie as one of the villains. The American's name was simply "Zilla". He was full CG like the American movie, and lasted about two seconds with the Japanese Godzilla. I feel justice was done. I love Jean Reno, but not even he was able to save the train wreck known as Mathew Broderick's "Godzilla".

I keep telling myself, "I want to have a weekend where I can just sit on my ass," but for some reason it feels like I can't allow myself that luxury.

Friday and Saturday, my days off, are being dedicated to the cleaning of my apartment, purchase of a new bed(thank you Jesus!), and also hanging out with my homie Shauntae. Saturday I have to go pick up April and I'm hoping to suprise her with a clean place and a brand new bed that is big enough for two full grown adults to sleep on comfortably.

I need a hair cut too. I look like a god damn hippy. Fucking hippies. Always hugging trees. Shit.

I might be getting a new job too. A pharmaceutical distribution company not too far from my current work is hiring and they are offering 11.50 an hour, plus a dollar raise in a week. It's an inbound call center where they setup drug refills for people who are on a reoccuring prescription. It would be appreciated to be in a career field where I wouldn't be getting yelled at as much.

I'm dreading Super Bowl Sunday. For the rest of you it might be an enjoyable weekend of drinking with your pals and having BBQ's and all that happy American bullshit. Well, guess what I get to do? I get to welcome and collect money all that day.

I don't even want to begin to consider the bullshit I'm going to be delving into with my customers. I can hear the comments now. They will go as one of the following...

-"What the fuck are you doing calling on Sunday? It's God's day."

-"What the fuck are you doing calling during the Super Bowl?"

-"What the fuck are you doing breathing?"

...anyways.

In other news, this is the first night I think I've had completely to myself in like two months, and Shauna was right: "I had no idea what the fuck to do with myself."

Hell, I watched Godzilla. And played Prince of Persia. I can't believe I didn't play that game sooner. It's pretty enjoyable. Want to get Warrior Within afterwards, and then hop onto Two Thrones.

So yes, it is now 4:00 in the AM. I have to get to bed so that I can be semi-conscious when I go to IKEA tomorrow. If you don't have your wits about you, you may never leave that place. Even the arrows might not save me.

Although, I can consider a far worse fate than being stuck in a swedish furniture store with my dream room configurations.

Just to bitch a bit more: Bank of America placed a hold on my paycheck on Monday, and my bank account has been placed into a position of severe ass raped status. My check went in, said it was cleared on Saturday, and so I paid my bills online only to find out that Monday that they had placed the hold on it. So, basically, all the monies I spent made the account go overdrawn. Because of the constantly reoccuring Overdrawn Fee's is at -451.00. Stupid bullshit. They said that as long as the check clears those fee's will be void and I should be back on track, but until that I don't have the ability to use my debit card.

For some reason shit just can not stop going wrong since I started this job. For those of you reading this thinking you might want a lucrative career at MSA Solutions I want you to go stab yourself in the dick. If you can look at me with a smile and ask for more, then by all means, put your resume in as soon as you can.

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402488-Sometimes-I-vomit-in-my-mouth