*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402862-From-Sweden-with-annoyance
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#402862 added January 28, 2006 at 4:17pm
Restrictions: None
From Sweden, with annoyance.
In an attempt to make a wonderful suprise for my girlfriend, I purchased a bed yesterday. I've had the same, ratty old twin bed for years now and the damn thing isn't appropriate for two full-grown adults to sleep on.

Thus, I ventured with my mother to Ikea where I purchased a spiffy new Queen sized bed that takes up roughly 50% of my bedroom. It took me a good 3 hours to put the damn thing together by myself and my hands feel like I've let an enraged monkey beat them with a rock just to see how long it would take them to turn black from burst vessels.

Anyways...

I also purchased the cable for my printer/scanner and so you will all soon be entertained by what I do to slack off at work: draw stick figure comics. I find them humorous. The people I work with find them humorous. Yet, because none of you work with me, I can't promise you'll find them humorous. But it doesn't matter, because they will be there and you will read them. Or I'll hunt you down and eat your puppy(kitten, mother, first born, you get the picture).

I began to sift through blogs again. I have posted to some, so take heart! I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm sick of susanL threatening my life. She's quite scary when she wants to be.

As for me, I am off to continue putting together my Swedish Love Furniture. I have two nightstands yet to put together, a crap load of laundry, a filthy downstairs, and my sanity to take care of. Talk to you all soon.

West Side.

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402862-From-Sweden-with-annoyance