*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402927-Epilogue
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(267)
by Amanda
Rated: E · Book · Romance/Love · #988755
2 teens have known and hated each other their whole lives...or so they thought.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#402927 added July 24, 2007 at 6:22am
Restrictions: None
Epilogue
“Tell it again, Mommy!” 5 year old Alexandra squealed.


“Yeah, Daddy, tell it again!” her twin brother Michael repeated.

Proud parents, Sophie and Trent Bennet smiled to each other as they picked up their children.

“No kids,” Trent said on his strict father voice, “It’s bed time.”

They complained, but when their parents put them to bed, they fell asleep immediately. Sophie and Trent went to their bedroom, and closed the door.

It had been 13 years since that winter night, but they were in love now as much as they were then.

“Good, story sweetie,” Sophie said to he husband.

“Like wise!” Trent replied, “So what have you got planned for the rest of the evening?”

Sophie smiled at him, “Oh, I have some ideas…” She said as she tilted her head up to kiss him. He looked down at her with love, and obliged.

It had been 13 years, but she was still his princess, and he was still her knight in shining armor. Many things had changed since that winter night, including their love, but that only grew stronger. And it would continue to grow.

After all, they had the rest of their lives.
© Copyright 2007 Amanda (UN: frenchgirl98 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Amanda has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/402927-Epilogue