*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403357-Chapter-1--Day
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #1064832
Your typical high school story. But when it conserns money and social status...crazy
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#403357 added January 30, 2006 at 5:34pm
Restrictions: None
Chapter 1- Day
Chapter 1- Day 1

It was the first day of school, and almost everyone was already in the building. The bell for first class would ring in five minutes, so the students laughed and leaned into towards their friends ears to hear their summer stories.

A girl, no older than 15, walked out of her mother's car, and stared at the building. It was gigantic; much larger than her old school. "San Andreas High School", read the yellow, peeling letter with the school name. The girl smiled to herself, flipping her lengthy red hair as she entered the building.

As she entered the school, she realized that she seemed out of place, with her baggy shirt, ripped jeans and red hair. The girls all seemed to be blond, and in cute pink tees and denim mini-skirts.

Scanning the halls for people who weren't flirting or midstory, her eyes settled on a girl sitting in the corner, tears rolling down her cheeks. She rushed up to her, just to see what was up with her. "Hey...you okay down there?" she asked the girl, who by this time was covering the mascara running down her cheeks with her knees, which were becoming blacker by the second.

The girl looked up at her. "Who are you?" she asked curtly, slightly angry that a stranger had interupted her sobfest.

The redhead slightly colored. "I'm Sandra Ford, just moved from New Jersey." Sandra informed the dirty blond opposite her, who had by this time composed herself.

"Sarah Zigarely, and I've lived in this hellhole since I was born." Sarah remarked dully.

Sandra smiled. Maybe she'd have a friend by the end of today.

(Incomplete chapter)




© Copyright 2006 Unperfect Perfection (UN: snowbunnie333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Unperfect Perfection has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403357-Chapter-1--Day