*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403393-What-happens-to-us-only-makes-us-stronger
by Nicole
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1064872
This a blog about my life and how I see it.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#403393 added January 30, 2006 at 7:11pm
Restrictions: None
What happens to us, only makes us stronger.
Sometimes I feel like I just want to give up, but there is something that just tells me to keep going. About two years back, I became suicidle. It was a very bad time. I finally came to a decision, that I would kill myself. I took some pills. Then right when I took them, my whole life flashed right before me. Then I started to think. I went to my mom, bawling! I told her everything, and she wasn't very happy she expected better of me. We had an argurment, a really really BAD argument. Then after that I went to the bathroom to throw back up the pills. I don't know if they came back up or not, but I started to get really tired and I went to bed. I prayed right before I fell asleep. I asked God to forgive me and to let me see other day. He answered my prayer. So I got up and I started getting dress, because it was school time. My mom she was a lot better about it in the morning, because she thought about it at night. She didn't yell at me, she apologized for making me feel that way, and I apologized to her. Then ever since that day, I have gotten stronger. The thought of killing myself when something bad happens, doesn't come to mind anymore. I have actually pretty glad that it happened to me, and that I was able to get through it. I learned that there is so much to life, and how beautiful life can be! Now, every time I have a friend that has those thoughts, I become some what of a motivational speaker. I let them open there minds, and it makes me feel really good that I had some sort of effect on them.

© Copyright 2006 Nicole (UN: lilasian007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nicole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/403393-What-happens-to-us-only-makes-us-stronger