*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404372-Tickled-Pink
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#404372 added April 25, 2014 at 5:45am
Restrictions: None
Tickled Pink
I received a parcel on Wednesday from my dear friend Nada The item I expected to be in it, wasn't. BUT it contained some wonderful gifts; thoughful, comical and unusual. The MOST unusual was a fuzzy duck dude. Now, I have so many ducks of various types I've lost count but I have NEVER NEVER seen a PINK duck. *Shock*

Well, I have now. She's pretty cute and wears a golden crown. I wanted to name her according to her colour, so have settled for Damask, as I believe that's a pink rose. So, I give you Damask, introducing herself to Dainty.

You may notice Dainty is wearing a new necklace too, purchased on a cruiseship I believe. She's delighted with it and says if Sonny is reading, to tell him all those *Heart*'s on the chain are for him. *Blush* But make no mistake; if trouble is brewing and another war breaks out, she'll be ready, willing and able to offer support and is already training Damask in the art of serious warfare. Be afraid, be very afraid.

I sometimes wonder what I'll do with all my ducks when I grow up. But as that's not likely to happen I'll just continue to let them remain where they are and add to them no doubt. Thanks Nada , you're a sweetheart and I'm pleased to have found a friend who's as Quackers as I am. lol




© Copyright 2014 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/404372-Tickled-Pink