*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406277-Have-to-Start-Somewhere
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#406277 added February 12, 2006 at 2:50pm
Restrictions: None
Have to Start Somewhere
         Fibromyalgia is an illness that has only in recent years been recognized fully by the medical community, and much more needs to be learned. Often, right now, the patient may have learned more about it than the doctor. We know what hurts, where, how long it can last, and other details that tests don't show. So it's important for those of us who have it to find a doctor that believes it is as real as our body is telling us it is.
         Fibromyalgia can cause pain in many ways. Sometimes throbbing, sometimes constant, sometimes in places you never thought could BE painful. In this blog you will see the variety of pains that happen, and what they can do to the patient at the time.
         "Fibro" as it's often referred to, also includes the problem of chronic fatigue. It, and the pains, come and go as they please, and the patient, with the help of doctors, has to 'roll with the punches'. Both the fatigue and the pain hit each patient differently, at different times. Sometimes some patients, like Kenzie have something that tells them when the fatigue is about to grab them, but there's nothing universal about that either. Each case is different. Hence the reason for this blog. So others can learn what it does, how varied its strikes on your body can be, and how it can change your life. All questions and comments are welcome. Those only give us the chance to enlighten others and improve our chances of being understood by others.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/406277-Have-to-Start-Somewhere