*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407330-No-complaints
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#407330 added February 17, 2006 at 11:00am
Restrictions: None
No complaints
Every day this week I've managed to get up a lot earlier than I usually do. It doesn't mean I get that craved for 'space' however, as hubby generally arrives and starts clanking pots in the kitchen within five minutes. But you know me; never one to complain. *Wink*

I like it! I get to finish all the humdrum tasks by mid morning and it frees up time to walk or exercise as well as spending time on WDC. Not that I EVER feel I've caught up on here though. But you know me; never one to complain. *Wink*

I had a great day out shopping with a friend yesterday. This friend has no nickname; she's called Joy and a joy it is to be with her. We laugh, we relax, we just enjoy the change from routine and go with the flow as they say. Shame we can't do it more often and that the day passes so quickly. But you know me; never one to complain. *Wink*

My poor son has to have another operation on his knee. He had one only a year ago for a torn cartilage but apparently it's ripped again. There's also a small tear in his other knee, so he may need two operations. With his travelling plans looming in September, it's a bit worrying as to whether it will all be settled by then. I would appreciate a period of time with no hospitals involved. Since I retired there always seems to be some member of the family in one. But you know me; never one to complain. *Wink*

So, here is a new day. I'm at the hairdressers this afternoon but have time first to go a long walk, exercise and do some long overdue housework. But as it's Friday, you know what is first on the list don't you? And as I gaze down the U bend, I'll try not to wonder if there is more to life than this. You know me; never one to complain. *Wink*

Have a good day my friends.

© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/407330-No-complaints