*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408087-
by Nicole
Rated: E · Book · Emotional · #1064872
This a blog about my life and how I see it.
#408087 added February 20, 2006 at 2:59pm
Restrictions: None
...........
I am sorry I haven't been updating my blog everyday, but life has been very hectic. Just this weekend, we got a call saying that my uncle that has been gone for 9 years is finally home, but not well at all. He was in the hospital, pretty much on his death bed, because of some horrible disease that he got. My mom and I were just crying out in joy, because when we heard that he is finally home, it just made us so happy. But just the thought of him dying really didn't cross our minds, because we thought that he would be fine and be cured. But life doesn't work that way, and God can't always make everybody happy. Just yesterday Sunday, we got another call, saying that they just turned off the breathing machine that he was on. My mom cried so hard, it made me really scared! I haven't stop crying and neither has she. It has been really hard, because neither of us can accept the fact that he is actually gone, again, but this time forever. My uncle that that I haven't seen in nine years, and I finally get to see him again, but in a coffin. My mom comes from a pretty big family of 8 brothers and sisters, including herself. My uncle that just passed away was the YOUNGEST out of the 8, is was only in is late 20s or maybe even younger. He didn't deserve to dye like that, not knowing how much we do love, and that we never wanted him to leave in the first place. When they found him he was in acoma. It's so hard to believe that he is actually gone. How I wished, to meet up with him again, and to hug him, and to hear his voice, but that will never ever happen again. Not until another life time. I'm quite mad at the Lord for taking him so soon, but I guess that was the best thing for him, because of how much pain he was in. It's just to much. Life can be really harsh sometimes, for once I thought that things were finally looking up, and our family was finally going to be together again, but then it smacks you right the face with reality. Reality.....if only it didn't exist.

© Copyright 2006 Nicole (UN: lilasian007 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nicole has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408087-