*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408643-Waiting-is-always-the-hardest-thing
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#408643 added February 23, 2006 at 9:38am
Restrictions: None
Waiting is always the hardest thing...
         Yep, waiting - no matter what it's for - is always the toughest part of anything you do.
         The surgery went fine, but last night a little blood started showing up inside the waterproof dressing over that area on the back of my neck. Sheesh.
         I called my boss' office line and told him I'd get it checked out this morning and let him know whazzup. I found out this morning that the surgeon is doing surgeries all morning, and that I should call his office this afternoon and find out what time he can take a look at it.
         I called my boss and told him, and added that I was thinking about coming in to work in the meantime. My boss said not to worry about it, to just stay home and get it taken care of. Seeing as how I'm not losing anything by doing so, I took him up on the suggestion, and here I am. LOL. Obviously we'll see what happens... *Smile*

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/408643-Waiting-is-always-the-hardest-thing