*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411350-Even-more
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#411350 added March 6, 2006 at 9:21pm
Restrictions: None
Even more...
         ...pains. Imagine that. *Smile*
         My stepson's girlfriend, Allison,has been fighting strep throat for a few days, and Derek himself has had a sore throat most of that time. Today, Kenzie and I both feel like we're coming down with something. Our sinuses are draining, and I've got the headache that goes with that. She had a short term headache a few hours ago. And we both still have our fibro, which seems to have been accented by the newcomer pain. When I got home from work, my legs, knees, arms, elbows and back were already hurting. Now, at 9:00 P.M., it's easier to get up out of a chair if I push off with my arms as well as my legs. And I've only been up 15 hours. Sheesh. *Smile*
         I wanted to make this entry early in case I end up running out of energy early, which fibro is also known to bring about. Example? Kenzie is asleep right now, has been for about 1 1/2 hours. She's been hurting all over, including her throat now too, and her right eye is irriated from her having to get 3 eyelashes out of it. For her right now, sleep is a refuge from the mixture of pain. She'll probably get up within a couple hours and be back in bed around 1:00 AM. We shall see.
         And the medication problem with the surgery haunts me on this. I can't take the Neproxen, which would also help the headache. I'll have to see if we have any Tylenol left. Kenzie's had to use that for some time, too, so I'm not sure what's left. It's the only thing I can use for pain till I take the Vicotin that will make me drowsy for the night. I may take that soon and crash early. We'll have to see. I can't wait till this surgical incision heals and I can get back to the Neproxen and Nortriptylene. They hit the right spots better for me. Like I said, we'll see.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411350-Even-more