*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414372-The-Worst-So-Far
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #1030039
This will show our fight with Fibromyalgia, so others can learn that it's real.
#414372 added March 21, 2006 at 8:34pm
Restrictions: None
The Worst So Far
         My apologies for the large gap here, but the past couple weeks have been both hectic at times AND painful. But this past Sunday was one of the worst days I can easily remember in terms of the Fibro.
         My legs bothering me A LITTLE starting about half way through church that morning. But by dinner time, around 5-6:00 P.M., my legs were feeling tighter than ever, from the ankles to the thighs. Like those blood pressure cuffs were running the full length of my legs and tightening all the way around them. And my back was hurting all the way up, on the left side. Something I'd not felt before. Another new pain. Swell.
         Last night things were a good bit better, but still far from ideal. And tonight? They're starting to tighten up as I write this, and I have a small headache to boot. Lovely. But at least my back isn't hurting at this point. And that's the part that hits Kenzie first. One of her more consistent ones.
         On her side, she's been having to nap a bit on a few of the recent days, sometimes in the evening. Today it was mid morning. And she missed church last weekend with a bad sore throat and a really bad backache. And I know it's really bad if she misses church. She doesn't like it when that happens. Missing church is something she hates to see happen, and I fully understand that.
         We'll see what tomorrow brings for both of us. Hopefully it will be better. But the very core definition of Fibro means we have no way of knowing until tomorrow gets here.

© Copyright 2006 Incurable Romantic (UN: jwilliamson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Incurable Romantic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/414372-The-Worst-So-Far