*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411886
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#411886 added March 9, 2006 at 9:51am
Restrictions: None
Walk The Line and Johnny Cash
I hesitated about seeing Walk The Line. I am not a big fan of Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon but I loved Johnny Cash. I went to Wal*Mart and the movie Walk The Line had it's own special display. I looked at the movie, picked it up and put it back down. I looked at it again and thought how Johnny was my favorite country singer and I bought it. I watched the movie with a friend and I love it! It bought back memories of Johny Cash and his music. Guess what! Joaquin and Reese did a great job as Johnny and June and I was crying in the end. To hear some of those old songs, well I went out and bought two Cd's of Johhny Cash and June Carter and the other one was of him. I have always thought they were a special couple.

I grew up on Johnny Cash, country music, the Beatles and rock. Grandma dragged me to lot of country and western shows. I didn't get to see Johnny Cash. I regret that. Grandma, Grandpa and Mom did but I missed out for some reason and I wished that I would have went. I can always listen to his music and watch Walk The Line. There will never be another Johnny Cash. He was a country legend and he was country music. Johnny, I loved you and you will always live in my heart as I listen to your music.

** Image ID #1005030 Unavailable **
** Image ID #976283 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2006 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/411886