*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412254-Tip-of-the-hat
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#412254 added March 11, 2006 at 2:41am
Restrictions: None
Tip of the hat.
Today has been a long day.

It was my first day back working with for my mom. I didn't work with her, but it was the first day back on the job as a faux painter. Suffice to say my time away from the job has only proved one thing to me: this isn't what I want to be doing.

I had to quell another fight today between Shauna and April. It had to do with her remaining items. Shauna and April got their panties in a twist over some games of mine April still has, and so I called and had to settle things.

On a suck note I went and saw Ultraviolet. Worst. Movie. Ever. 'Nuff said. To spend any more time on it would be to show a great lack of respect for myself.

And to end the night I can go to sleep happy tonight. It's weird, but it is true what I am about to say. I saw the last blog I'll ever read from April today. In it she wrote how Shauntae has in just the past couple of days made her the happiest she has ever been in her life. Ironically? I'm happy. I know that Shauntae will take care of her.

Hopefully my nightmares will be at ease too.

I've been having reoccuring nightmares lately. The worst part is: I don't remember them. I've been waking up in a cold sweat scared out of my mind.

Last night though I had one I remembered. It was weird. I was like in Jurassic Park or something. For a while I was being chased down by a T-Rex. Then people were being ran in circles and devoured by Velociraptors. Then I met up with my ex-Marne. I finally woke up just before I had to get up for work.

I feel good. Better than I have in a long time.

Have I finally found a weird sense of Zen? Or has my mind completely snapped?

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412254-Tip-of-the-hat