*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412302-Searching-and-Hunting
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1080639
What would you do if a sexy stranger came up to you in a bar...? Become her meal.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#412302 added March 11, 2006 at 11:36am
Restrictions: None
Searching and Hunting
It was a while before Tony realized he was staring at the door, expecting something to happen. Not in this small rundown town. He thought, scolding himself internally. Then slim pale hands pushed the pub's oak doors open. Stepping in was the red-haired mystery girl from earlier. Tony grabbed his brother's shoulder. As if he was having a heart attack. One of their friends pointed out the obvious. "Hey, hey... It's that curvy chick!" They said in urgent hushed tones. They all glared at him, and Jay shut his mouth immediately. Watching as her black eye's swept over them, and she headed to the bar counter.

"What'll it be ma'am?" The old man asked. Extra surprised to see a woman in his bar. "Scotch..." She said her voice a natural whisper with a hint of a purr. She smiled quietly at the boys, then took a seat on one of the bar stools. Awaiting her drink; Chris shook his brother’s hand off his shoulder. Smiling back at the girl, He winked at his friends, and mouthed, 'watch this'. Before finally walking over to her and gently he rested a hand on her shoulder, moving in front of her with a large smile.

"Well, hello..." He said grinning. "What's a fine little thing like you doing' all by yourself?" Chris asked in his most, charming voice. Or so he thought. Midnight still had that small smile on her face, as Chris looked up into her eyes. He couldn't help but stare. Never having seen black eye's like hers. "Who ever said I was alone?" She asked, glancing at Chris' friends. She smirked. "Why don't you come out back with me so we can have a little, chat..." She said. Chris nodded willingly. Or did he? Standing up, she downed the scotch the old man had now set before her. Next leading Chris to the back, He didn't return, and neither did the mysterious female.

All the next day Tony, Jay, and the gang searched for Chris. His mysterious female was missing as well. Checking all outer rims of the town, as far as they could manage to reach; little did they know she was watching them as well. Although she did not walk in the sun, she had her ways. A dark shadow tailed the mortal males through out the sunlight, and all terrains they visited. "What do you think happened to them?" Jay asked Tony. Who shrugged, rubbing his sleepless eyes. "I don't know but, I don't think he ever got to sleep with her." They looked scared at this statement.
© Copyright 2006 Yumi Chan (UN: lizzi_swis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yumi Chan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412302-Searching-and-Hunting