*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412943-Sunset-Playground
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #1080639
What would you do if a sexy stranger came up to you in a bar...? Become her meal.
#412943 added March 14, 2006 at 8:31pm
Restrictions: None
Sunset Playground
Authors note: I know I haven't mentioned setting before but I am now. It's set in Houston Texas

When the sun was setting, and you were in a feisty mood where did you go? A pub of course, maybe even a dance club but not in Texas. Oh no, you went home and had a party there; only inviting people you already knew, and not allowing them to bring guests of their own. Why you wonder? Night creatures of course. As soon as disappearances started getting to a higher rate people stopped leaving their houses past dark. Only crazy teenagers and drunken college boys did something that stupid. Ah, no wonder Chris had gone missing. He was one of those stupid drunks.

Midnight sat in a room, awaiting the sun to set all the way. In her lap sat one of those fictional black cats. You know the ones who supposedly rode on the back of broomstick with a witch. They had glowing green eyes and could sense when danger was near. That was Hexan. His fur silky smooth, almost like Midnights unblemished flesh. She stoked him softly, finally a smirk setting on her lips when she realized she could leave her closed off room.

Three quick knocks on her oak door was the cue. She got up, dropping Hexan onto the bed. Fixating her clothes so there were no creases, and sauntering over to unlock the door. "Time?" She asked, in that sultry whisper. "Just after nine ma'am." Said a masculine, graveled voice. The man stepped back into a fake light, cast by a dim bulb. Ah electricity, such an interesting invention. He was tall, broad shouldered, and his icy green glare held murder in them. Yes icy green, unusual but true. A scar ran from his left ear to his nose, and his skin was dark brown, almost black. He wore no shirt, exposing his rather wide stomach, no soft but hard from years of combat, and his pans were torn at the ankles, showing a pair of large combat boots. Everything about him screamed big, large, grande size it!

Midnight had a small somewhat evil smile on her lips. "Thank you Damien." She said, before sashaying past him, to the dim lit hallway. He looked back at Hexan before following. "The boys from last night are looking for their friend, should I dispose of their search?" He asked, to which Midnight only gave a shake of her hair. No need, she wanted them to come to her. She was very, very hungry.
© Copyright 2006 Yumi Chan (UN: lizzi_swis at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Yumi Chan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412943-Sunset-Playground