*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412395-Life-Altering-Experience
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#412395 added March 11, 2006 at 7:48pm
Restrictions: None
Life Altering Experience
In the early morning hours of Thursday, March 9, a burglar broke into our home while we were asleep and robbed us. They (both my mother and I slept through the whole incident) took my mother’s id, money, and costume jewelry. I woke up when a light came through the back window and shone into my eyes. When I checked the other part of the house I found they had came through the sliding glass doors.

The burglar came into our bedrooms while we slept and went through our stuff. They took the keys to the house and to the car. I was left with one key to the car and had to call my brother to get the extra key to the house that he had. The burglars could have murdered us while we slept or we could have woke up while they were in the house and they could have murdered us then. Baha’u’llah was with us and kept us safe.

I have been thinking about everything the could have happened to us with strangers in the house. I have been reevaluating the choice I have made in the past, choices that were based on fear of many different things, so of which I brought into adulthood from my childhood. I am going to spend the rest of the week reevaluating my decisions and my life. Then on March 19, I am going to set new goals for the coming year.

I celebrate the New Year on March 21, Naw-Ruz, I made a list on March 8 concerning things I wanted to accomplish during the coming year. I am going to take another look at those and I am going to start a 100 Things I Want To Do Before I Die List. There are a lot of things I need to change in my life. Things I wanted to change, but that I just haven’t had the energy or motivation to change. Now, however, I am going to work on changing the things I can change, and putting the rest in the Lord’s Hands.
(10 Ala 162 B.E.)



© Copyright 2006 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412395-Life-Altering-Experience