*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412953-Keep-on-Truckin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#412953 added March 14, 2006 at 12:43pm
Restrictions: None
Keep on Truckin'
Yesterday was a pretty fun day. I went to work, got to have a steak with my parents, and then hung out with my friend Jinx for a couple of hours.

We pretty much sat around and bitched about our stations in life, smoked, and played Mancala. She pretty much whipped my ass on every game we didn't play for money. The games we did play for money were spent with her grovelling at my knees. In the end she took the money off the table and said I was hustling her.

April's stuff is now officially out of my house. Now I just need to clean out the rest of her presence. I can't remember the last time I've had such conflicting emotions. On the left hand I'm happy she's gone and out of my life. The possible nightmares that were on the verge of always spilling out are something I feel relieved not to have to deal with.

Yet, on the right, I still have everything else: hurt, pain, betrayal. I still want to go on a postal induced killing spree.

Anyways...

I'm going to be going out to lunch with my long-lost friend Mario today. This kid is quite possibly the most amazing artist I've ever had the pleasure to meet. He's done some character designs for my stories before and he's just great.

With that, I must shower. For the stink of clean must be obtained.

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/412953-Keep-on-Truckin