*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415194-Good-News-Bad-News
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #932855
Empty or full, shiny or a little in need of washing and sometimes just cracked!
#415194 added March 25, 2006 at 7:16pm
Restrictions: None
Good News, Bad News
YES YES YES YES YES


Lose a stone in six weeks has worked out to be perfectly accurate. People are starting to notice and comment and that's yet more encouragement to keep plugging. I intend to start the whole cycle again and although I realise it will probably get harder from this point, I'm hoping the extra activity at the gym will help get rid of another stone in or around six weeks. And that will take me to a weight I'll be happy with. Woopdedoo - does this mean I can take extra luggage on the plane to Sardinia in June as there'll be a lot less of me on board?

The bad news however is that during my sister's stay the cold I'd been bragging about not materialising, did. I've now got the stuffy nose, the aching joints, lethargy, earache and feeling ready to find my beddy. I also think some of that lost weight may have returned due to a couple of days of over indulgence.

But sis has gone now *Cry* so it's back to the drawing board. The problem is the old saying 'Starve a fever, feed a cold,' is kicking in. Feeling hungry and in need of comfort food but must not give in. The clocks go forward tonight; I just hope warmer weather comes with the lighter nights so salads and light meals will seem appropriate.

So, goodnight my friends. Cocoa and a hot water bottle for me. One thing I won't die of is excitement.

© Copyright 2006 Scarlett (UN: scarlett_o_h at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scarlett has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/415194-Good-News-Bad-News