*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417439-Fuck-yeah
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #976498
Zee Journal!
#417439 added April 5, 2006 at 5:31am
Restrictions: None
Fuck yeah.
Tonight has turned out to be pretty awesome.

Shortly after I wrote my first blog post of the evening my friend Mario came online. We began to talk, and I think I've recruited him to help me with that comic I'm doing for my father. Mario, suffice to say, is nuggin' futs when it comes to art.

We used to talk about making a comic together, and I think this is going to be our first solid work with one another. Previously, we were both getting out of High School and just never focused enough to keep ontop of ourselves and our work. Tonight was filled with hope filled talk of getting some stuff done and possibly working on a larger project. Fuck. Yeah.

On the next note is Kingdom Hearts 2. I was playing that after I got done talking with him. It's finally at the moment of ultimate jubilation, yet annihilating depression. I'm at the end of the game.

I've chose to stave off the final fight, and the true end of the game, until I have went through the rest of it and unlocked every single little tid-bit. Kingdom Hearts is cool like that, because they practically give you the, "Next one's gonna be the biggun'" and you have a chance to go through and beat the rest of it so you can get the Super Secret Ultra Ending.

I've pretty much beat everything in the time since I stopped talking with Mario up till now, when I've finally put the damn game down at 2:30 in the AM.

When I get home from work tomorrow I'm going to break Sephiroth like a twig over my god damned knee. He may be the One-Winged Angel, but when I get done with him I'm going to make a head dress out of it.

Ultima Weapon + Fenrir Keyblade = pwnage on last boss. Sleep soundly tonight Seph, because tomorrow you meet your fate!

~Evil cackles~

© Copyright 2006 The Shawnshank Redemption (UN: gurusariff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Shawnshank Redemption has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/417439-Fuck-yeah